Windows 10: View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

Discus and support View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sejust, May 21, 2023.

1. Sejust Win User

View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on the screen - over and over again. However, if I click on Slideshow under the menu up top in the explorer, it will work. Does anyone have an idea?

:)

Sejust, May 21, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 21, 2023
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2023
Thema:

1. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working - Similar Threads - View Slideshow working

2. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  3. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  4. Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly: I've already read all the answers about Windows 10 slideshow not working, and none of them are correct. My slidshow usually starts sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the slideshow will only work for a few images, and then stop cycling; or else it completely crashes. All the...
  5. Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly: I've already read all the answers about Windows 10 slideshow not working, and none of them are correct. My slidshow usually starts sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the slideshow will only work for a few images, and then stop cycling; or else it completely crashes. All the...
  6. Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Background Slideshow not working

Windows 10 Background Slideshow not working: I am using a desktop computer and myy desktop background slideshow does not work. I am having the exact same problem as this person:...
  8. How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Do you have hundreds or thousands of photos in several folders on your Windows 10 computer? Gone are the days when you had to press […] This article How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10

Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10: [ATTACH] i install this software and make the slide show not working.. how to fix it without uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-slideshow-not-working-in-windows-10/2fbe5a12-a870-424e-8d66-da5213789d0d
  10. Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working

Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working: After the last Windows update, desktop slideshow is not working. I tried even after a clean installation of Win 10 Pro 64bit. If the time is set to 1 min, then the wallpapers are changing. However, if it is 10 min, then after one change of wallpaper, it is not moving to the...