Windows 10: View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

Discus and support View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thisisoldhat, Oct 12, 2018.

1. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

Hi

I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project.

I need to view the whole list of emails from all the folders associated with that project.

I have the folders organised as sub folders of a main project folder but clicking on the parent folder does not display emails from the sub folders.

I cant select multiple folders at once.

Surely there must be a way to do this. its causing me quite a problem, and I have spent a lot of time organising the emails in the first place so I am reluctant to undo all of that and just lump them all into one folder.

Please help.

Thanks

Oliver

:)

Thisisoldhat, Oct 12, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/create-custom-groups-outlook

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

1. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - View emails multiple

2. Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails: Hi, I recently purchased a new Win10 desktop computer and installed Office 2016. The problem I am having is with receiving emails, I will receive an email and then it will disappear when my other computer (Win 7 Outlook 2003) receives an email. I also have an iPad and an...
  3. Outlook email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  4. [Outlook 2016] Multiple unflagged section?

[Outlook 2016] Multiple unflagged section?: Hello everyone, I'm having trouble removing multiple unflagged sections for a user, does anyone know how to do that? The one above is only from a certain sender. See below: [img] Thanks 153706
  5. Outlook Folder View - Rearrange

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Folder View - Rearrange: Folder view used to display public folder at the top of the window, this is no longer an option unless your in calendar view or shut of the coming soon (toggle). Now the calendar is not able to be sorted and arranged at the top of the window as I could a few weeks ago....
  6. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  7. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  8. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  9. Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016

Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016: Windows 10 running Outlook 2016. When I did a fresh install I set up 3 email address and added my .csv files of contacts and calendar form prior install. I did not pay attention and Outlook 2016 assigned them to an email address I now wish to get rid of. Did a web search...
  10. Cannot make Outlook 2016 Default Email

Cannot make Outlook 2016 Default Email: I cannot make Outlook 2016 default email client. I try tru the setting...default and it looks like it is the default. Then I get an error window that says there is no email default and I should set it up in Outlook 2016. When I try it takes me back to settings...default. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view multiple folders outlook