Windows 10: view windows 10 version number?

Discus and support view windows 10 version number? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find wIndows 10 version number?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stevezv, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Stevezv Win User

view windows 10 version number?

How do I find wIndows 10 version number?

:)

Stevezv, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2020
  4. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. view windows 10 version number? - Similar Threads - view version number

2. Confusion with version numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    Confusion with version numbers: Updated Win 10 Pro to 21H1, but it still shows 2009. Also did the same with my laptop which has Win 10 Home. It shows the correct version, as well as it is possible to copy and paste the system info using the conveniently placed copy buttons. With the Pro version, I must copy...
  3. Windows version number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows version number: Where do I find out the current version number of my copy Windows 10? It used to be easy to find it under System. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-version-number/c609e266-2b26-460e-8b3b-eb70769d84f9
  4. View Windows Version information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Windows Version information: I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-windows-version-information/7aa15746-63c7-410f-bfc4-4c1408cf8fdc
  5. Refresh Windows 10 with Correct Version Number

Refresh Windows 10 with Correct Version Number: After creating the ISO file and opening it into IE, I started Setup.exe but resulted in a message as follows: [ATTACH] The drive it is running from indicates DVD Drive H: ESD-ISO after launching from Windows Manager. Can anybody make any suggestions what I have missed or...
  6. Version & Build numbers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version & Build numbers: Quick question: WinVer shows I am running Version 1903 (Build 18362.356); so am I on 19H1? I see sites that show: Windows 10 build 18323 (version 19h1 1903), another shows: Windows 10 build 18317 (19H1). These numbers are just confusing. 142776
  7. windows version number

windows version number: Hi folks, How do I find the windows version number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-version-number/546d9f8f-a512-44c0-a515-c1b0acc112e6
  8. Windows Mail Version number

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Version number: How can I tell if I got the Aug 19, 2015 update to the mail app? Where is the version number of the updates found? 18156
  9. WIn 10 Creator version number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Creator version number: What is the real version number for Win 10 Creator? Is it 15063 or 1703? I know I got the Creator update because it said so after the update ran which took an hour. But my sister's PC I may have to force the upgrade and the Win Upgrade Assistant refers to 15063. So I'm...
  10. Find Windows 10 Version Number

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Windows 10 Version Number: How to: Find Windows 10 Version Number How to Find Windows 10 Version Number This tutorial will show you how to find and see what the version number of the installed Windows 10 is on your PC. Windows 10 version history and Windows 10 release information Version...