Windows 10: View Windows Version information

Discus and support View Windows Version information in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by phyindbq, May 16, 2020.

1. phyindbq Win User

View Windows Version information

I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you.

:)

phyindbq, May 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 16, 2020
  4. View Windows Version information

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
Thema:

View Windows Version information

1. View Windows Version information - Similar Threads - View Version information

2. The dump file information viewing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The dump file information viewing: Hello! I have created a dump file of a certain gaming software process, using Task Manager context menu. The file became 727 mb and is uploaded on the hosting here. I would like to look into the archive by some software for some reason. What I did find is this site...
  3. The dump file information viewing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The dump file information viewing: Hello! I have created a dump file of a certain gaming software process, using Task Manager context menu. The file became 727 mb and is uploaded on the hosting here. I would like to look into the archive by some software for some reason. What I did find is this site...
  4. Viewing Microsoft account information

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Viewing Microsoft account information: How do I access and review? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-microsoft-account-information/e1ede3b1-a3d1-4e2a-afba-d6415bbe72f3
  5. view windows 10 version number?

in Windows 10 Customization
    view windows 10 version number?: How do I find wIndows 10 version number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-windows-10-version-number/6e10260e-1a08-4d45-80d2-111163023eb9
  6. How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup?: Hello, How To View OS Boot Information At Windows Startup? I checked 'OS Boot Information' but I don't see anything is startup. [ATTACH]...
  7. Surface version information service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface version information service: A few weeks back my Surface Pro 3 did an update. I believe the update included firmware changes . Since that update, the shortcut button on my pen no longer works. I tried the pen on a different unit, and it is fine, so it is not the pen. I also now have a "Surface Version...
  8. Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version: I'm using HP Elitebook 8470p. I have 1507 version of windows 10. I want to know that can I upgrade my my windows to 1809 directly using ISO image? Specificaion of my system. Processor: Core i5 3210 RAM: 4gb...
  9. Win 10 Version information

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version information: Hello Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev builds but rather the "more stable" line of builds. Winver shows: Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494) Registry shows:...
  10. View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10: How to: View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10 How to View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17063, you can now view detailed information about your display(s). Most of the information should be self-explanatory, but...