Windows 10: Viewed links are not changing the color

Discus and support Viewed links are not changing the color in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue with the Edge browser because the viewed links are not changing the color. It is really a problem because in some situations reviewing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carmen Shawm, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Viewed links are not changing the color

I have an issue with the Edge browser because the viewed links are not changing the color. It is really a problem because in some situations reviewing the links results in the waste of time

:)

Carmen Shawm, Nov 12, 2018

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Viewed links are not changing the color

change color on start

Hello Luda,

The challenge that you are experiencing is related to a change in the desktop background and colors settings. To better assist you, we suggest that you visit this

link
    to change or personalize your desktop background and colors. This article contains steps that you can perform to help you address your query. 

If you need further help, feel free to reach out.

Jelo Sen, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Viewed links are not changing the color

1. Viewed links are not changing the color - Similar Threads - Viewed links are

2. Color Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  3. Color Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  4. changing colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  5. Change Color . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color . . .: On certain screens. Like restart, and others. My screen, is green? How can I, change it to black? In settings, I've selected dark. But, that doesn't, effect the screens, that are green. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. Color Change

Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  7. Changing Color

Changing Color: It will not allow me to Customize Color under Personalization. I click on Customize and it takes me to page where current color is shown with a menu that has the color speficifications. As soon as I try to click on anything is closes the Settings tool and takes me to home...
  8. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....
  9. How to change Windows System Links Font Color

How to change Windows System Links Font Color: [img] It looks all nice and clean apart from the clickable links, they're way too dark. I was not able to figure out where/how to change the color for those. Anyone got an idea? 114551
  10. view my posts link

in Windows 10 Support
    view my posts link: Hi, I don't see the link to view my posts. thanks, keith 11992