Windows 10: Viewing and Saving Photo's

Discus and support Viewing and Saving Photo's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my Desktop PC. I also have a external Hard Drive with many Photo's on there which I wish to open view and save onto another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinAR81, May 14, 2020.

1. KevinAR81 Win User

Viewing and Saving Photo's

I have Windows 10 on my Desktop PC. I also have a external Hard Drive with many Photo's on there which I wish to open view and save onto another device. On the Hard Drive, the Photo's have a generic file name and an Internet Explorer Logo instead of the Photo. Little Help required on how to view and save my Photo's. Any help is appreciated.

:)

KevinAR81, May 14, 2020

2. Can I view all photos in one view

Thank you for the information, Gary.

Just to confirm, did you follow the suggestion of Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on this thread? If so, were you able to see all your photos?

We understand that you don't want to use the Photos app. However, that is another way to view all your photos. If you would like to try, please follow the steps below:

• Open the Photos app.
    • Click on the ellipsis (See more).
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Sources, click on Add a folder.
    • Add the folder where the pictures are saved in.

Note: Just add the main folder and all the photos saved in the subfolders should show up.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

Desiree Yau, May 14, 2020
  3. Saving photos

Hi DustinHennin,

First, congratulations on being one of the first folks to get the elusive Samsung ATIV S.

Would you please elaborate as to what app you're using to view photos and what steps you're taking in order to save the photos?

For instance, if I'm in the People hub and see a pic someone posted that I want to save to my phone:

• I simply tap on the photo and it brings it to another screen.
    • Then I tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen and choose save to phone.
    • Next, I go back to my Start screen and tap on Photos.
    • Tap on albums.
    • Tap on Save Pictures.
    • My latest photo that I saved should be there at the top.

Here's some more information about
    Photos on Windows Phone

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, May 14, 2020
  4. Viewing and Saving Photo's

Change photo tags for upload...not afterwards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to sort the photos by date in the saved location and check if it helps.

To do so, follow the below steps:

• Open the folder where the photos are saved.

• Click on View tab.

• Click Group by, then click Date.
    Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Viewing and Saving Photo's

1. Viewing and Saving Photo's - Similar Threads - Viewing Saving Photo's

2. Viewing photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viewing photos: When I click on a photo icon on desktop or in folders it takes several minutes to display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-photos/54ddf94b-e8dc-4fa5-b18b-d6e07d0a11c9
  3. Photo Viewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewing: All I want to do is view photos from an SD card without having to download it to my computer. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-viewing/8d62c252-fae6-4bc7-a274-92eb61af2754
  4. Photo Viewing

Photo Viewing: I have many photos on my Win 10 64 bit Build 1903 laptop. For Photos Twinui is recommended for Windows 10 but this is very unfriendly . I am used to being able (in Explorer to click on a Jpg file and view it. Twinui comes up with an error message so I have to go...
  5. Viewing Photos

Viewing Photos: Hi I take photos on a I Phone & up until recently they always appeared in the Photos App. I have not connected the phone to the PC to download them but they always appeared in the App. So I'm at a loss as to what has occurred. I have PSE 2018 & they also appeared there, I...
  6. Photo Viewing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Viewing: How can I get the old Pre W10 photo viewer back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-viewing/17a4dc27-11a4-402e-b0b5-423f17f76e32
  7. Photos not saving

Photos not saving: i am having difficulty saving photos from the web to my folders . when i right click on an image , a new browser connected to the image opens up instead. how can i go about solving this problem?...
  8. Photos Not Saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Not Saving: Hi, I was recently trying to look for a photo I took via the Camera app and could not find it in Libraries. I proceeded on to the Camera app and clicked on the tile in the lower right corner to open my photos. The photo was there but when I clicked onto See all Photos, my...
  9. Folder view not saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder view not saving: I made a screenrecord for your understanding. Sendvid - Instant video upload 18513
  10. Saving photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving photos: I really liked MS Photo Editor with previous Windows versions. It easily allowed me to save, edit and compress pictures. As I understand it MS PE is not compatible with Windows 10. I really dislike PHOTOS that came with Windows 10 because in order to save an image I have...