Windows 10: Viewing disk info on Windows 10

Discus and support Viewing disk info on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to review several disks containing X-rays/CT scans. I load them and nothing happens. Now what?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BethGriffin1, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Viewing disk info on Windows 10

I need to review several disks containing X-rays/CT scans. I load them and nothing happens. Now what?

:)

BethGriffin1, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Viewing disk info on Windows 10 :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Viewing disk info on Windows 10

Does anyone know if there's a way to view "file info" while viewing images on the Windows Photo viewer?

Hi Waggener,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that there is no way to view file info while viewing images. It’s a step by step procedure. However, I suggest you to give your feedback/suggestion in the feedback.

Do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Viewing disk info on Windows 10

1. Viewing disk info on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Viewing disk info

2. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  3. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  4. Different views of same disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different views of same disk: By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important. Disk management: Macrium Reflect: Mini tool partition partition wizard: Free Partition manager AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro. Easus Partition Master: 177725
  5. View live info over usb port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View live info over usb port: So in Linux you can use evdev to import live usb connection info to a python script or even just view it all live. i.e when I hook up a usb nes controller it detects the presses of different buttons and I can put that into a python script and have it do something everytime a...
  6. View live info over usb port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View live info over usb port: So in Linux you can use evdev to import live usb connection info to a python script or even just view it all live. i.e when I hook up a usb nes controller it detects the presses of different buttons and I can put that into a python script and have it do something everytime a...
  7. cannot find "View pen and touch info" in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find "View pen and touch info" in windows 10: how to find "View pen and touch info" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-view-pen-and-touch-info-in-windows-10/2f16c9a7-83a7-44ae-8701-fee303dafb4b
  8. Photos crashing after viewing File Info

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos crashing after viewing File Info: Hi, when I was opening an image, I checked the file info for the date it was taken. A couple of seconds after viewing the info, however, Photos crashed. I tried again and the same error occurred. Could you please fix this bug?...
  9. Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk space usage info missing - Win 10: In Win 10, when I view all my drives in "This PC", one of the drives is missing its disk space usage info. The disk space bar is present but not the info showing the actual amount free. (screenshot attached) Any advice to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks! 101359
  10. Windows 10 (Disk boot failure) more info inside

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (Disk boot failure) more info inside: Hello WindowsTenForums I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem I seem to have, I used to run windows 7 flawlessly on my SSD with no problems at all, I upgraded to windows 10 a while back and that was fine. But for some reason a few months on windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk info windows

2. windows disk info

3. disk info in windows 10