Windows 10: viewing images from a disc

Discus and support viewing images from a disc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I view information off a disc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeshiaBourn, May 27, 2020.

1. viewing images from a disc

how do I view information off a disc?

:)

KeshiaBourn, May 27, 2020

2. CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, May 27, 2020
  3. Does anyone know if there's a way to view "file info" while viewing images on the Windows Photo viewer?

Hi Waggener,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that there is no way to view file info while viewing images. It’s a step by step procedure. However, I suggest you to give your feedback/suggestion in the feedback.

Do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 27, 2020
  4. viewing images from a disc

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 27, 2020
Thema:

viewing images from a disc

1. viewing images from a disc - Similar Threads - viewing images disc

2. not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not view the some data from external disc in multiple computer: After saved folderf_name from computer_1 with window10 at SSD external disc, connected the external at other computer_2 with windows 10 and view all folder and file not the f_name folder .The f_name folder i can view only at computer1 .Can i help me what is the reasons for...
  3. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  4. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  5. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. What are disc image files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are disc image files?: I have little space, and in my downloads folder there is "Microsoft Office 2010 powerpoint x86 32bit" which occupies 300mb and I want to know if I can delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-disc-image-files/2bb11d89-5117-4afc-8235-a827699ceb86
  7. mounting multiple disc images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mounting multiple disc images: I have over 100 dvd disc images I want to mount- I can do that natively in windows 10 pro, by assigning a drive letter to each one. Is there a more elegant way to do this? I want to preserve the original files, so combining them into some sort of mega image is out of the...
  8. disc image file is corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disc image file is corrupted: I need a fix for error message: "Couldn't mount file. Disc image file is corrupted". I did multiple scans DISM, sfc, etc..} It says my corrupted files must be manually corrected. What should I do?...
  9. Restore from system image, no system repair disc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restore from system image, no system repair disc: I have an HP laptop running windows 10. The screen was badly broken so I sent it to HP to be repaired. They recommended that I backup my files beforehand because they may need to completely reset the computer. So I created a system image on an external SSD of mine. I now...
  10. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...