Windows 10: Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

Discus and support Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by D4rkKn1ght, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it.

When viewing my photos on my Android phone and browsing them on the phone such as the location:

This PC\My Phone Here\Card\DCIM\Camera

I can no longer view the next file in the directory (using scroll wheel or icon). Instead I start getting files from the temporary cache on C: drive.

I have to quit to file explorer manually click each image one by one which is annoying.

Ive tried 5 different image viewing software that all exhibit this problem.

Is there a solution (its fine in Windows 7) ?

:)

D4rkKn1ght, Oct 14, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Problems viewing the files and images on a memory card in my 5800!

The 5800 and 6300 use totally different operating systems so there's no reason why the data layout and directory structure used by one should also be used by the other.

grschinon, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Problems viewing the files and images on a memory card in my 5800!

I have a series of folders and images in a memory card that I used to use with my 6300. However, since moving to the 5800, I can't see the folders or images that I stored on the card and my 5800 also mis reports the memory status!? Can anybody help??

Do I need to download the images and reformat the memory card due to an incompatibility issue? But surely the 5800 is compatible with the 6300!??:smileymad:

karlos37---01, Oct 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

I note the same thing. Also thumbnails are not generated.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

1. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations - Similar Threads - Viewing images mobile

2. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  3. Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app): Even though app is starting, is not working. Can't find any address and can't give any kind of navigation. This is happening since last update. From forums that i am reading everybody faces the same problem. Many tried uninstall, reset e.t.c but nothing fixed the problem....
  4. Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity: I use an ethernet cable to connect my laptop to the internet. It works very well. Problem is, when I turn my Mobile Hotspot on, it only gives limited connectivity to my iPad. I can only use a few apps like Safari and Messenger. I can't play games, use other social networking...
  5. mobile phone usb conecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mobile phone usb conecting: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mobile-phone-usb-conecting/29563adf-b59b-4b05-b41f-30f3a43a2868
  6. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...
  7. devices: mobile phones in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    devices: mobile phones in Win10: so, unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5 can't therefore use USB tethering 25567
  8. Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!: Hi there The SAMSUNG S5 seems to work at USB3 speed. Note a USB 3 cable needed --- if you only use the 2nd (right hand) connector a normal USB2 cable fits which is what I use in the charger. My laptop recognizes the USB device from the BIOS so I'm going to see if I can...
  9. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: Hi Brink, Insider Preview 10576 and the current 10586 have a "Find my device" feature under Update & Security ". Does it work more or less like your tutorial ? I have not tried the Find my device feature from my PC because I assume it only works with Windows Phone. Thank...
  10. Navigate the World with Windows 10 Maps for Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Navigate the World with Windows 10 Maps for Phone: Hello! I’m Aaron Butcher and I’m the Group Program Manager for the Maps Team in the Windows PC, Phone, and Tablet Group. In the January Windows 10 Technical Preview, Windows Insiders got a chance to try out our new Maps app for the PC. We’re excited that the new Maps app is...