Windows 10: Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

Discus and support Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by D4rkKn1ght, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it.

When viewing my photos on my Android phone and browsing them on the phone such as the location:

This PC\My Phone Here\Card\DCIM\Camera

I can no longer view the next file in the directory (using scroll wheel or icon). Instead I start getting files from the temporary cache on C: drive.

I have to quit to file explorer manually click each image one by one which is annoying.

Ive tried 5 different image viewing software that all exhibit this problem.

Is there a solution (its fine in Windows 7) ?

:)

D4rkKn1ght, Oct 14, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Problems viewing the files and images on a memory card in my 5800!

The 5800 and 6300 use totally different operating systems so there's no reason why the data layout and directory structure used by one should also be used by the other.

grschinon, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Problems viewing the files and images on a memory card in my 5800!

I have a series of folders and images in a memory card that I used to use with my 6300. However, since moving to the 5800, I can't see the folders or images that I stored on the card and my 5800 also mis reports the memory status!? Can anybody help??

Do I need to download the images and reformat the memory card due to an incompatibility issue? But surely the 5800 is compatible with the 6300!??:smileymad:

karlos37---01, Oct 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

I note the same thing. Also thumbnails are not generated.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

1. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations - Similar Threads - Viewing images mobile

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  4. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

Navigation views in Windows Explorer: I did something -- I don't know what -- that made the little arrows down the left side of the screen disappear. Now I've just got a list of folders, and the only way to see what's in them is to click them open. Before, I could click the arrow and the subfolders would reveal...
  5. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigation views in Windows Explorer: I did something -- I don't know what -- that made the little arrows down the left side of the screen disappear. Now I've just got a list of folders, and the only way to see what's in them is to click them open. Before, I could click the arrow and the subfolders would reveal...
  6. Navigation views in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. mobile phone

mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  8. Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app)

Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app): Even though app is starting, is not working. Can't find any address and can't give any kind of navigation. This is happening since last update. From forums that i am reading everybody faces the same problem. Many tried uninstall, reset e.t.c but nothing fixed the problem....
  9. Network Data Usage Details - View on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Network Data Usage Details - View on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Network Data Usage Details - View on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How View Network Data Usage Details on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to view the network data usage details of apps from the last 30 days on your Windows...
  10. Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Data Usage Limit - Set on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Set a Data Usage Limit on your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile can help you stay under your data plan limit and look for ways to help you reduce your data usage. After you set...