Windows 10: Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly

Discus and support Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have wireless connect for my laptop. Running Windows 10 and 365. no problem seeing utube on tv from laptop. My desktop is connected to tv. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kathy3684, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Kathy3684 Win User

Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly

I have wireless connect for my laptop. Running Windows 10 and 365. no problem seeing utube on tv from laptop. My desktop is connected to tv. How can I stream on laptop and be able to have it show on my Samsung tv....tried asking tech support for HP(my laptop) no help.... This can't be rocket science !!

Thanks

:)

Kathy3684, Jul 20, 2018

2. how to connect an internet tv to laptop wirelessly

how do you connect an internet tv to laptop wirelessly

kenmedcalf690, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly

how to connect my tv to my laptop wirelessly

how to connect my tv with my laptop wirelessly

pavitarchahal, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly

1. Viewing laptop screen on tv wirelessly - Similar Threads - Viewing laptop screen

2. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  3. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  4. TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing

in Windows 10 Support
    TV Channels Wont Remain on Laptop While Viewing: (I think this is called "streaming"?...Im obviously not a techie) On my laptop with Xfinity, I bring up some windows with list of tv channels, choose bunch of different ones, but they dont stay on for long. be watching one, then go to a diff one, but it's gone, says it ran...
  5. Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.: the laptop i purchased recently connects to my tv using an hdmi chord, but i would rather avoid that if i could find another solution. So i look to do it wirelessly. my tv shows up in my bluetooth menu, but it says its not connected and the only option i have when i click it...
  6. viewing my computer screen to my TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    viewing my computer screen to my TV: I do not have a SMART TV. I have a dumb TV , Sony 2008. I want to show my computer screen on my TV. I went to DISPLAY , then advanced settings but it does not show monitors to switch . also, it is not bluetooth. I have HDMI cable connected from the TV to PC. HELP...
  7. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd
  8. I am not Getting full screen TV view from laptop HDMI outpuy

I am not Getting full screen TV view from laptop HDMI outpuy: I am not getting full screen view on my samsung tv after connecting my lap top through HDMI . i had tried adjusting it in the display option but was unsuccessful...
  9. Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing TV channels on my Laptop over LAN: Hi All, Not very computer literate and not sure which area to post this question, so I'm looking for some help on this forum. Up until one of the recent W10 updates I used to be able to open file explorer, look under my Network locations, click on my Panasonic DVD...
  10. Remote Viewing TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Viewing TV: I was wondering if its possible to remotely view the tv down stairs as it appears in networking in explorer. Or is this just the networking aspect of the tv? Is there any software to allow me to do this? [img] 83223