Windows 10: Viewing Microsoft account information

Discus and support Viewing Microsoft account information in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I access and review?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jean NoelFrancois, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Viewing Microsoft account information

How do I access and review?

:)

Jean NoelFrancois, Aug 10, 2020

2. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Viewing Microsoft account information

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Viewing Microsoft account information

1. Viewing Microsoft account information - Similar Threads - Viewing Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed: Note - This is a new account I created using the same email that used to be attached to the old account.About a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked and all the information was changed. I contacted Microsoft support and they told me that they found unauthorized access to...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Security Information Changed: Note - This is a new account I created using the same email that used to be attached to the old account.About a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked and all the information was changed. I contacted Microsoft support and they told me that they found unauthorized access to...
  4. Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account

Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account: Microsoft Support Team,I am reaching out to you because I recently discovered that my security information has been deleted from my Microsoft account. As a result, I am concerned that my account may be at risk of unauthorized access and would like your assistance in reviewing...
  5. Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account: Microsoft Support Team,I am reaching out to you because I recently discovered that my security information has been deleted from my Microsoft account. As a result, I am concerned that my account may be at risk of unauthorized access and would like your assistance in reviewing...
  6. The dump file information viewing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The dump file information viewing: Hello! I have created a dump file of a certain gaming software process, using Task Manager context menu. The file became 727 mb and is uploaded on the hosting here. I would like to look into the archive by some software for some reason. What I did find is this site...
  7. The dump file information viewing

The dump file information viewing: Hello! I have created a dump file of a certain gaming software process, using Task Manager context menu. The file became 727 mb and is uploaded on the hosting here. I would like to look into the archive by some software for some reason. What I did find is this site...
  8. View Windows Version information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Windows Version information: I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-windows-version-information/7aa15746-63c7-410f-bfc4-4c1408cf8fdc
  9. Update Microsoft Account Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update Microsoft Account Information: How do I update my Microsoft account contact information? The information that Microsoft has is outdated, including a phone number that I no longer used and an email account that I want to quit using. I've looked at my profile, and there is no phone information. MS insists...
  10. Which information stored in Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Which information stored in Microsoft account?: Hello, We sign-in with Microsoft account in Windows 10. Which information stored in Microsoft account? if we sign-in with that account in another Windows 10(e.g: WIN2), Are properties (privacy and security and setting) apply to WIN2? Thanks...