Windows 10: Viewing multiple jpgs at once

Discus and support Viewing multiple jpgs at once in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by timpondy, Sep 25, 2019.

1. timpondy Win User

Viewing multiple jpgs at once

In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non pic files. I tried all the "Open with" options and no luck. The One Drive option requires me to upload all the jpgs to one drive and I do not want to do that. Is there some way to do this?

Thanks

Tim

:)

timpondy, Sep 25, 2019

2. View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Cannot open and view .jpg files from a folder in Windows 10.

Hello Robin,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which photo application are you trying to view the pictures from?

• What happens when you try to open pictures from that particular folder?

• Do you get any error message/error code?

• Are you able to view pictures from other folders?

• Does the issue persist with some or all .JPG files?

• Did you check if an application is assigned to open
      .JPG file type?

You may face the above issue if an application is not assigned or there is no application installed on your PC to open that particular file type.

Method 1: Try assigning an application from the
    Settings window to open .JPG file format by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on System option from the window and select
      Default apps from the left side panel of the screen.

• Scroll the page down and click on Choose default apps by file type.

• Locate and click on the .jpg file type from the window and select an application to set as default viewer from
      Choose an App window.

• Close the window and check if you are able to view the
      .jpg file images using the application selected.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to transfer the picture files to another folder and check if you are able to open and view the files.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

View jpg files

Hi Roy,

Let us isolate your concern with your files by answering these following questions:

• Were there any changes made on the computer?
    • When was the last time it worked fine?
    • Were there any error messages after you launch the jpg files?
    • Can you open other photo format?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Viewing multiple jpgs at once

1. Viewing multiple jpgs at once - Similar Threads - Viewing multiple jpgs

2. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos: Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it...
  3. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos: Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it...
  4. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  5. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  6. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Renaming multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming multiple files at once.: Hi Team,Is there a way to change the format in which multiple renaming is done?For example if i select 3 files and hit rename, currently it does them like this:"xx 1.yy""xx 2.yy""xx 3.yy"In my daily work it would help a lot if instead the renaming would be done like...
  8. Renaming multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming multiple files at once.: Hi Team,Is there a way to change the format in which multiple renaming is done?For example if i select 3 files and hit rename, currently it does them like this:"xx 1.yy""xx 2.yy""xx 3.yy"In my daily work it would help a lot if instead the renaming would be done like...
  9. I am no longer able to view my jpgs

I am no longer able to view my jpgs: I am no longer able to view my jpgs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1b87aff2-805d-4416-ae27-1951f1d95532
  10. JPGs

JPGs: How do I change the opption to open JPGs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpgs/8d6e7c2e-8b99-41e5-8165-d5b4f221c3ef"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view multiple jpgs