Windows 10: Viewing Network in Windows 10

Discus and support Viewing Network in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am sorry if this is a basic question but google seems unable to reveal a concrete answer. I have yet to get a windows 10 machine but with all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Viewing Network in Windows 10

I am sorry if this is a basic question but google seems unable to reveal a concrete answer. I have yet to get a windows 10 machine but with all the changes to the start menu I am familiar with in Windows 7 one thing worries me. I like to browse our networked computers and NAS drives all the time. In my Windows 7 start menu I have customised so that I have a 'Network' link on the right hand side. It doesn't seem that you can do that in Windows 10? Is one able to somehow pin it in the start menu somewhere for neat and easy access? Is it even easily opened in Windows 10? I know you can set shortcuts to folders on the start menu and the desktop but I also like the option to see all the computers within my home network populate on screen list fashion and access via start menu.

Thanks,
    Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 13, 2015

2. Viewing the WIFI network password in Windows 10

I have a new router. How do I reset my password for my Hp 5660e printer?

TroySherffield, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Viewing the WIFI network password in Windows 10

oh yes it worked, thanks Viewing Network in Windows 10 :)

HollowFear, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Viewing Network in Windows 10

1. Viewing Network in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Viewing Network

2. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  3. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  4. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't View New Wifi Networks on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't View New Wifi Networks on Laptop: Trying to connect to new wi-fi networks on a Dell Latitude E7240 but they aren't visible. They show up on my phone and I can join them no problem but they aren't even visible under on the laptop. Restarted, turned wi-fi on and off, and tried updating all the network drivers...
  6. Can't View New Wifi Networks on Laptop

Can't View New Wifi Networks on Laptop: Trying to connect to new wi-fi networks on a Dell Latitude E7240 but they aren't visible. They show up on my phone and I can join them no problem but they aren't even visible under on the laptop. Restarted, turned wi-fi on and off, and tried updating all the network drivers...
  7. Can't View New Wifi Networks on Laptop

8. Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone was...: I checked later that evening and it remained but shortly after it was gone. I have little idea of what this means i.e. what if anything they would or can have access to which is the main question? I also have almost no idea of what security is available i.e. I have about five...
  9. Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone was...

Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone was...: I checked later that evening and it remained but shortly after it was gone. I have little idea of what this means i.e. what if anything they would or can have access to which is the main question? I also have almost no idea of what security is available i.e. I have about five...
  10. Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone on it.

Under Network and Sharing/View....and devices what I suspect was a neigbours phone on it.: I checked later that evening and it remained but shortly after it was gone. I have little idea of what this means i.e. what if anything they would or can have access to which is the main question. I also have almost no idea of what security is available i.e. I have about five...