Windows 10: Viewing PDF order online

Discus and support Viewing PDF order online in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an e-mail from a business contact after I sent a quotation 1 month ago. Today came an e-mail from him placing the order online but I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FreddieLau1, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Viewing PDF order online

I received an e-mail from a business contact after I sent a quotation 1 month ago. Today came an e-mail from him placing the order online but I have to view the PDF file via a link inside the e-mail. The link asked me for a valid e-mail account and password. But regardless what password I fill in, correct or incorrect, the pop up download status is always 20%and stayed that way permanently.

I e-mailed my contact for clarification, his reply came back confirming the arrangement and emphasize that is a secure link and for confidentiality purpose.

Could it possibly be that his e-mailed is hacked?

:)

FreddieLau1, Sep 2, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Viewing PDF files in Edge

v Something is missing
    To view a PDF, you need some media functionality that you don’t currently have. You can install the Media Feature Pack to view this PDF.

• Go back to the last page

colinwilliam, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Viewing PDF order online

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Viewing PDF order online

1. Viewing PDF order online - Similar Threads - Viewing PDF order

2. Windows task view order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows task view order: I would like to pin or something one of my windows visual studio code to a position on the task view 1st so when i do alt tab and see the task view its always at first....
  3. Windows task view order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows task view order: I would like to pin or something one of my windows visual studio code to a position on the task view 1st so when i do alt tab and see the task view its always at first....
  4. Windows task view order

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PDF thumbnail view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  6. PDF thumbnail view

PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  7. PDF Tile Views

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Tile Views: HI I have nearly a thousand Embroidery Files that I am now moving to my PC in pdf format. Each of these patterns has a picture of the item on the front page. Is it possible to see the actual picture instead of the pds icon in tile view in windows explorer in windows...
  8. View Outlook.com calendar online?

in Browsers and Email
    View Outlook.com calendar online?: I have an Outlook.com email account which I use through Outlook365 and for which I use the calendar However, when I view the same email account online via outlook.live.com the calendar doesn't appear to show any of my appointments How do I sync my desktop Outlook.com calendar...
  9. View Outlook.com calendar online?

View Outlook.com calendar online?: I have an Outlook.com email account which I use through Outlook365 and for which I use the calendar However, when I view the same email account online via outlook.live.com the calendar doesn't appear to show any of my appointments How do I sync my desktop Outlook.com calendar...
  10. ONLINE ORDER FORMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE ORDER FORMS: When filling out order forms to buy products. The form closes before I complete it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-order-forms/e88c6659-c6cf-4f1b-8f78-84f251be5e47