Windows 10: viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv

Discus and support viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 7 pro to 10 and now when I try to view my photos on the tv, the file structure doesn't match the desktop and I get multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronkohn, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ronkohn Win User

viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv

I recently upgraded from 7 pro to 10 and now when I try to view my photos on the tv, the file structure doesn't match the desktop and I get multiple versions of each photo. This was not an issue on the 7 program and I need to know what permission settings or what else to change to get me back to what windows 7 allowed.

:)

Ronkohn, Apr 7, 2020

2. Unable to view pictures on Samsung TV

UX = "User Experience". Again, ask Samsung or post enough details about your TV to let us check more from that angle; otherwise I would have no reason to think that you should be able to view your photos on your TV the same way that you are used to doing
    under Windows 10. The thing you are using appears to be a file browser with a GUI to help represent the files. There are options available on the top right but you haven't helped explain their function either. For example and in particular, merely selecting
    a photo could only be a first step to actually trying to do something with it on the TV side.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Photos streamed to Samsung TV are too small

I would like to stream my photos from Win10 PC to Samsung TV using Right-click on photo, Play to -> Samsung TV.

Generally it works fine, but the photos are like thumbnails on the TV.

I was looking to Media streaming options, but there are no options regarding size of the photos.

Any tips where should I look?

FrantisekNebojsa, Apr 7, 2020
  4. henryting Win User

Can windows 10 support samsung smart view 2.0 for samsung tv

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall back Samsung smart view still will not work.

My TV is Samsung Led Curved TV UA-48-H8000 FHD 3D.

I am using windows 10 pro with Intel ® i7 processor. Hard disk 2TB.

According to my computer hardware and my TV it should not have a problem.

Well, could you tell me is Samsung smart view from the NOT compatible with windows 10?

henryting, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv - Similar Threads - viewing photos computer

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. Windows 10 PC immediately disconnects from Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 PC immediately disconnects from Samsung Smart TV: Hello, I've seen other threads on the subject like this and followed the suggested article to no avail, so I can't help but post a question. I have a Win10 desktop PC connected with Ethernet and WiFi to the same network as the smart TV. The PC has an additional WiFi...
  5. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV: [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway.....
  6. Viewing Photos from a DVD Disk in my Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing Photos from a DVD Disk in my Computer: G'day, I have thousands of Photos copied onto DVD Disks. I wanted to open them so that I was able to see about 50 photos as small Icons rather than opening them individually. I have Down Loaded Window Media Centre. When I open them I get pictures all the same. I can...
  7. windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV

windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV: I purchased a surface pro 6 in 2019. I am running windows 10 ver. 1909. I have a Samsung smart TV Q7 series purchased in 2017. I can connect to the TV via "connect to a wireless display" . It would stay connected anywhere from 5 min to an hour or so before disconnecting...
  8. Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selectively displaying Windows 10 Computer Screen to Samsung Internet TV: I am running Windows 10 and want to be able to , selectively, display what is on my computer screen to my Internet connected Samsung TV That's all really, just basic instructions which I am finding hard to find. I haven't recently updated from a previous operating system....
  9. Windows 10 on Samsung TV overscaling issue

Windows 10 on Samsung TV overscaling issue: Hey dear community, My problem is that whenever I shut off my tv and turn it on again, it overscales. Now I managed to fix the overscaling issue in the tv settings, but it seems to keep the overscale resolution. In order to fix the screen resolution problem, I have to go...
  10. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do i need to look at pictures from my pc to my samsung tv wielessly