Windows 10: Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?

Discus and support Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use "Photos" to open pictures. In the bottom left corner of every picture there is a big green check mark taking up almost one-quarter of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryKThompson, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?

I use "Photos" to open pictures. In the bottom left corner of every picture there is a big green check mark taking up almost one-quarter of the picture. Is there a way to remove these check marks?

Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks? efea1a75-d3b6-47fc-adb7-75bded6866b8?upload=true.jpg

* Original title: Viewing Photos in Windows 10

:)

SherryKThompson, Jun 18, 2020
  2. PBBldr Win User

Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

Hi,
    Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive?
    If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type.
    Thanks, Paul

PBBldr, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Darned green check marks adjacent to new saved documents

I've been reading the issues related to those green check marks in front of saved documents but solutions suggested are not working for me, and now I can't print a financial document - just view - and there is no issue with my printer connectivity because
    I can print a test page via Windows and it prints fine. I could care less about the "cloud" for saving documents - I want to save documents ONLY to my PC which I back up manually.

How do I stop getting documents sent to the crazy "cloud" and just to my personal files on my PC ? Microsoft shouldn't be taking control of where I keep my files. I tried right clicking on the document to try to save it to my recent files list and I don't
    get that option on the list provided. Can't get rid of the green arrows and can't print important documents.

How do I fix this ???????

RonKrause1, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?

What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

So your saying that OneDrive caused these green check marks on all of my local drives ? I've had OneDrive for year and never seen these check marks ?

storageman, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?

1. Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks? - Similar Threads - Viewing Photos remove

2. How to remove Green Check Marks on Desktop Icons in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Green Check Marks on Desktop Icons in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some of you have seen green check marks on your desktop files, folders, and some icons. These check marks appear at the bottom left side of files, folders, and shortcut icons placed on the desktop. Don’t get confused with the little green arrows that appear on the...
  3. green check marks on my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  4. How to get rid of Green check marks?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. How do I get rid of them? [img] 176296
  5. How can I get rid of the green check marks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. I also found a green check on the icon of a .txt file on my desk top. How do I get rid of them? [ATTACH]...
  6. How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10: How do I get rid of the green check marks on my desktop icons and photos in windows 10? I must have done something, but I don't know what---today, when I went to my photos, there's these checkmarks on each photo-- I googled and can't seem to fix it---the word Drop Box...
  7. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  8. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  9. Check marks on photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check marks on photos: I just replaced my computer. I had Windows 10 on the old one and on this. Photos now on the desktop have an annoying check mar in the left corner before I open them. How do I get rid of them? I think my older version allowed me to get photo viewer back Doesn't seem available...
  10. Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer: Hi, Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive? If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type. Thanks, Paul 33068