Windows 10: Viewing photos

Discus and support Viewing photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I click on a photo icon on desktop or in folders it takes several minutes to display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by docmuzzyat hotmail.com, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Viewing photos

When I click on a photo icon on desktop or in folders it takes several minutes to display

:)

docmuzzyat hotmail.com, Mar 31, 2021

2. Can I view all photos in one view

Hi Gary,

We'd like to ask few questions to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using the built-in Photos
      app to view your photos?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Can I view all photos in one view

Thank you for the information, Gary.

Just to confirm, did you follow the suggestion of Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on this thread? If so, were you able to see all your photos?

We understand that you don't want to use the Photos app. However, that is another way to view all your photos. If you would like to try, please follow the steps below:

• Open the Photos app.
    • Click on the ellipsis (See more).
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Sources, click on Add a folder.
    • Add the folder where the pictures are saved in.

Note: Just add the main folder and all the photos saved in the subfolders should show up.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Viewing photos

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Viewing photos

1. Viewing photos - Similar Threads - Viewing photos

2. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  3. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  4. Windows 11 distorting the .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 distorting the .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing: Hi. Windows 11 keeps distorting all of my .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing. I have tried the powershell: Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell Admin.Now type in the command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  5. Windows 11 distorting the .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing

Windows 11 distorting the .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing: Hi. Windows 11 keeps distorting all of my .CR2 photos after 2 seconds of viewing. I have tried the powershell: Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell Admin.Now type in the command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  6. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  7. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  8. How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC: HelloHaving received photos in regular .jpg format from another Windows laptop PC, I cannot open them on my laptop PC running windows 11 with Windows Photos, but I am stuck with following error message : "It appears that we don't support this file format".I already tried the...
  9. How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC

How to view with Windows Photo 11 photos .jpg received via email from another laptop PC: HelloHaving received photos in regular .jpg format from another Windows laptop PC, I cannot open them on my laptop PC running windows 11 with Windows Photos, but I am stuck with following error message : "It appears that we don't support this file format".I already tried the...
  10. How to view photos in Windows 11 in the same order as they are sorted in a folder?

How to view photos in Windows 11 in the same order as they are sorted in a folder?: How to view photos in Windows 11 in the same order as they are sorted in a folder?Now when I double-click some .jpg-file in Windows 11 Explorer, It opens the photo in Windows Photos App. The problem or issue is when I click the arrow to see the previous or next photo, the...