Windows 10: Viewing Properties Not Shown

Discus and support Viewing Properties Not Shown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to view the detailed properties of an image. However, some fields are not shown completely, ending in ... How can I view the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FireStar7, Aug 11, 2022.

1. FireStar7 Win User

Viewing Properties Not Shown

I'm currently trying to view the detailed properties of an image. However, some fields are not shown completely, ending in ... How can I view the information that is hidden by the ...?

:)

FireStar7, Aug 11, 2022

2. Setting folder view

Hi. I have folders on my E drive which I like to see in List view. Some of those folders contain sub-folders which I also like to see in List view. When it comes to the actual files, I'd like them shown as Large Icons.

Is such a setup possible? Thank you. (version 1903)

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've solved it. Set top-level folder to Large Icons then go to View/Options/Change... and click Apply to Folders. Then just change the top-level folder back to Details by right-clicking an empty space.

Taking this a step further, is it possible to have different file views in different folders i.e. all the files in Folder A are shown one way while the files in Folder B are shown another?

- - - Updated - -

dortmunder, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Viewing Properties Not Shown

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Viewing Properties Not Shown

1. Viewing Properties Not Shown - Similar Threads - Viewing Properties Shown

2. Viewing Properties Not Shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing Properties Not Shown: I'm currently trying to view the detailed properties of an image. However, some fields are not shown completely, ending in ... How can I view the information that is hidden by the ...?...
  3. Viewing Properties Not Shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing Properties Not Shown: I'm currently trying to view the detailed properties of an image. However, some fields are not shown completely, ending in ... How can I view the information that is hidden by the ...?...
  4. folder properties not shown

folder properties not shown: No folder properties not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-properties-not-shown/96bf9220-ef04-470f-a9ca-98161581bc40
  5. Problems with Viewing Links Shown on an Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Viewing Links Shown on an Email: When I open a link that is shown on an email, there is a small picture of the email in the top portion of the screen that I cannot remove. The link is opened, but the area shown to read what is on the link is somewhat reduced about 2/3 the size of a normal link. Can anyone...
  6. Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties: I've noticed that the Synaptics Device Settings are missing from my Touchpad settings. There are a number of settings in that category such as two finger scrolling and reverse scrolling. Driver is updated. How can I get the Synaptics Device Settings restored? Thanks for...
  7. View document properties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    View document properties: I want to REMOVE the document Type column from the opening window list of items in each folder. How can I change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-document-properties/ead525c4-7108-4b3b-b5d6-09e52b3191a6
  8. viewing "Properties" of shared drives on a home network

viewing "Properties" of shared drives on a home network: My question is: How do I view the "Properties" of the other drives in my networked computers. Before I used Windows 10, ( all 4 computers were on windows 7) all I had to do was point to the shared drive on another networked computer and right click on it and select...
  9. Drive size not shown in "My PC" view

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive size not shown in "My PC" view: I don't know why but when I open "My PC" there is no information about disk size or usage, like the old pie chart. Can I turn that info on? I hate that I cant easily monitor my disk space. [img] See! Nothing. 96339
  10. File explorer view file/folder properties

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer view file/folder properties: So I want all folders and files to view as "large icons"(I'm doing all of this in File Explorer) I went to C: drive, and clicked on large icons so folders and files display as such >Folder options>click on the view tab> then Apply to Folders [img] Folders and files...