Windows 10: Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files

Discus and support Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it somehow possible Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files smoothly? i found it almost impossible managing thurgh very heavy pdf files. almost impossible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danezeq, Dec 8, 2020.

1. danezeq Win User

Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files

Is it somehow possible Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files smoothly?
    i found it almost impossible managing thurgh very heavy pdf files. almost impossible.

my computer is quite strong

Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files [​IMG]

:)

danezeq, Dec 8, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Viewing PDF files in Edge

v Something is missing
    To view a PDF, you need some media functionality that you don’t currently have. You can install the Media Feature Pack to view this PDF.

• Go back to the last page

colinwilliam, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files

Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files

1. Viewing REALLY HEAVY pdf files - Similar Threads - Viewing REALLY HEAVY

2. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View pdf metadata in windows file explorer: Hello!I am trying to get the file explorer to display author metadata for pdfs. Using exiftool.exe I can see that the author information is in the pdf metadata but when viewing file properties->details there is no author information. I can search for the author in file...
  3. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View pdf metadata in windows file explorer: Hello!I am trying to get the file explorer to display author metadata for pdfs. Using exiftool.exe I can see that the author information is in the pdf metadata but when viewing file properties->details there is no author information. I can search for the author in file...
  4. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PDF thumbnail view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  6. PDF thumbnail view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  7. PDF Tile Views

PDF Tile Views: HI I have nearly a thousand Embroidery Files that I am now moving to my PC in pdf format. Each of these patterns has a picture of the item on the front page. Is it possible to see the actual picture instead of the pds icon in tile view in windows explorer in windows...
  8. PDF really slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDF really slow: I have problem with Adobe software. Till I’ve had just the Reader the PDF file copying or simply PDF preview was very fast. I have brand new machine. After buying and installing full Adobe version it all went to shit. Preview in Explorer either takes dozens of seconds to...
  9. Really short character limit on PDF file names?

Really short character limit on PDF file names?: Hello, I am increasingly frustrated with this super short character limit on PDF files. When I'm downloading files, if it is over the limit it fails. But the limit is different every time, and some a really short like 10 or 11. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. I have...
  10. Viewing pdf files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing pdf files on Windows 10: Hi there, I have a mid-range Toshiba laptop approx 3 years old, originally running on Windows 8 but upgraded to 10 a few months back. Not necessarily coincidental with that upgrade, but recently I have experienced problems with viewing pdf files. Whether these are email...