Windows 10: Viewing video in facebook and youtube

Discus and support Viewing video in facebook and youtube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thank you everyone!! I've just managed to turn off hardware acceleration (tried once before but failed?), just ran a couple of my youtube videos in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rwsadd, Feb 22, 2018.

1. rwsadd Win User

Viewing video in facebook and youtube

Thank you everyone!! I've just managed to turn off hardware acceleration (tried once before but failed?), just ran a couple of my youtube videos in chrome and they worked *Biggrin .
    Need to cook tea now but will try farce book and more later before pressing 'resolved' button.

rwsadd, Mar 17, 2018
  2. rwsadd Win User

Everything seems fine now though I struggle to understand why it started in the first place as I hadn't changed anything, anyway thank you to everyone who tried assisting.

rwsadd, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Bree New Member
    You may not have changed anything, but windows update may have. As you fixed it by turning off hardware acceleration, my guess is that you had just had a video driver update.

Thema:

Viewing video in facebook and youtube

1. Viewing video in facebook and youtube - Similar Threads - Viewing video facebook

2. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  3. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  4. wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  5. wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi keeps disconnecting when using youtube or playing videos on facebook: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  6. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4
  7. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  8. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  9. Can't view videos on facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view videos on facebook: I can view videos on youtube perfectly fine. However, when I try to view a video on facebook it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player. When I click on "Install Adobe" it redirects me to a page that says I already have windows 10 and flash player is integrated into...
  10. BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.: Hey all, I have been experiencing a BSOD for months now whilst viewing facebook videos, and youtube videos. IT also happens when I load some games such as Kings of men, but runs CS GO for example go at 190+ fps perfectly fine (and most games at 60 fps) . I cannot for the...