Windows 10: ViewNX-i and jscript9.dll

Discus and support ViewNX-i and jscript9.dll in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is reporting the following error:- ViewNX-i Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike_917, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Mike_917 Win User

ViewNX-i and jscript9.dll

My computer is reporting the following error:-

ViewNX-i

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Nikon\ViewNX-i\ViewNX-i\ViewNX-i.exe
    Creation Time: 01/03/2020 17:01:38
    Problem: Stopped working

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: ViewNX-i.exe
    Application Version: 1.3.3.3000
    Application Timestamp: 5ca56a6c
    Fault Module Name: jscript9.dll
    Fault Module Version: 11.0.18362.657
    Fault Module Timestamp: 33e147bf
    Exception Code: c0000602
    Exception Offset: 000000000017c31d

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: e56fde5067fa0ec2505ece81624550d6 1179607207512461526

Is there any way of installing a good copy of jscript9.dll, to correct this problem.

ViewNX-i crashes when a call to Google map is made.

:)

Mike_917, Mar 7, 2020

2. Nikon ViewNX-i and Windows 10 Map function

For manipulating pictures I installed Nikon ViewNX-i (Version 1.4) on a Computer operating Windows 10
    Home, Version 1909, Build 18363.476.; 64 bit Operating System x64-based processor.

The program starts and I can manipulate and store exif/iptc data.

I intend to use the program also to assign geographical data to the pictures.

However, trying to use the built in "map" function results in first closing the program and some time later reopening in the standard mode.

Inspecting the error reports in windows event viewer indicates that
    ViewNX-i.exe together with module
    jscript9.dll are responsible for the shutdown.

There is obviously a problem in the interaction between ViewNX-i and the Windows 10 environment.

Application error from Event viewer

Faulting application name: ViewNX-i.exe, version: 1.4.0.3004, time stamp: 0x5d9d8282

Faulting module name: jscript9.dll, version: 11.0.18362.356, time stamp: 0xf387666c

Exception code: 0xc0000602

Fault offset: 0x000000000017c38f

Faulting process ID: 0xf28

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5b397a69c8918

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Nikon\ViewNX-i\ViewNX-i\ViewNX-i.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll

Report ID: c866f3ef-9a4b-49c9-bf80-4050088c6e62

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

from Windows Error Reporting

Fault bucket 1670139718686857238, type 4

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: ViewNX-i.exe

P2: 1.4.0.3004

P3: 5d9d8282

P4: jscript9.dll

P5: 11.0.18362.356

P6: f387666c

P7: c0000602

P8: 000000000017c38f

P9:

P10:

Of course I looked into the additional files provided with this error reporting.

I am not familiar enough with the details provided there, so they are of no help.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem or how to find the missing part in Windows.

Just note, that I am discussing the issue also with the Nikon Support desk for some weeks.

So far they did not come up with a suggestion nor a solution to the issue.

jm

JMHP-Laptop, Mar 7, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 7, 2020
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

ViewNX-i and jscript9.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. ViewNX-i and jscript9.dll - Similar Threads - ViewNX jscript9 dll

2. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  3. I am still missing msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am still missing msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll: I had downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and restarted my laptop but the error message The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found Reinstalling this program may fix this problem. Can anyone help me fix this problem?...
  4. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  5. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  6. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

7. Nikon ViewNX-i Unknown publisher error

Nikon ViewNX-i Unknown publisher error: Hi, I downloaded from official Nikon site: https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/products/220/ViewNX-i.html , Last Released ViewNX-i pictureBrowser , but I get install error and installer stopped: Windows protected your PC Microsoft...
  8. mshta jscript9 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mshta jscript9 error: Just bought new HP all in one with Windows 10. Working fine until it did an OS update. Now I get mshta jscript9 error on startup. Windows Search functionality not working either. Who knows what else isn't. Online searches just kick back complex fixes meant for computer techs,...
  9. Nikon ViewNX-i and Windows 10 Map function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nikon ViewNX-i and Windows 10 Map function: For manipulating pictures I installed Nikon ViewNX-i (Version 1.4) on a Computer operating Windows 10 Home, Version 1909, Build 18363.476.; 64 bit Operating System x64-based processor. The program starts and I can manipulate and store exif/iptc data. I intend to use the...
  10. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...