Windows 10: ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

Discus and support ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system is ViewSonic VA2037 Series; Monitor: Recommended Resolution - 1600x900; HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w. My monitor doesn’t work as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leone lLadner, Dec 26, 2018.

1. ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

My system is ViewSonic VA2037 Series; Monitor: Recommended Resolution - 1600x900; HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w. My monitor doesn’t work as expected. It cuts off the screen when I go to the settings and set the Recommended resolution. I get the screen right and left sides cut off. This issue occurs especially when I play games like Overwatch and anything on Steam.

:)

Leone lLadner, Dec 26, 2018

2. My ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen at the Recommended Resolution

I'm currently having issues with my monitor. As the title states, anytime I go to setting and set the display to the recommended Resolution, it cuts off both the right and left sides of the screen. My mouse can go to click things, but my screen is cut off,
    especially on games such as Overwatch and anything on Steam. Is there something on my monitor I need to change, and how would I do that?

ViewSonic VA2037 Series - Monitor (Connected to Intel(R) HD Graphics 630)

Recommended Resolution - 1600x900

HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w

IsaiahFick, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Desktop grid has appeared on a Viewsonic monitor.

This is just after a Windows 10 update. I've tried monitor settings. That doesn't help.

I also went to Viewsonic for a more recent driver. They don't list one, but list many monitors that have the same description which is NOT a model number. For example, the description on mine is

VX2453MH-LED. But the model # is: Model #: VS13716.

Of a long list of models mine (VX2453MH-LED) is missing. The closest is
    VX2452MH-LED. There are no recent drivers. All drivers for mine are either older or the one I have is the most recent. (Standard_Monitor_Driver_Signed_Win10_x64) This doesn't show a creation date. It only show today's date, which I assume
    is my download date.

It seems to me that with the dearth of other Viewsonic monitors and a Windows 10 OS there should be a driver that rids my desktop of this dot-grid pattern spaced at about .25" vertical & horizontal across the whole screen. I've contacted Viewsonic
    (this is Sunday) so I can't give their response to this. Doesn't Microsoft provide these drivers for their OS for various devices.

EpsonStylusPhotoR200noDriverCDprintW10, Dec 26, 2018
  4. DanLehuta Win User

ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

Video driver for older Viewsonic monitor

Just acquired Viewsonic VG2436wm-LED monitor, which is about 5-6 years old. Running W10 Home Premium and cannot get to native resolution of 1920 X 1080. Video driver is a generic hardware device and I saw other with similar issue, recommending run the
    driver in compatibility mode. Windows update says all drivers are the latest, Viewsonic does not list this monitor on their update page. Any help getting to native resolution?

DanLehuta, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

1. ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen - Similar Threads - ViewSonic Monitor cuts

2. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  3. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  4. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges: Hi,When I try to connect my laptop to an Acer 4K display as secondary screen, I see that the edges of the secondary display is cut-off.My laptop supports up t 1080p and monitor supports 4K. I wanted to use both the screen at their maximum resolution.Tried all the solutions...
  5. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges: Hi,When I try to connect my laptop to an Acer 4K display as secondary screen, I see that the edges of the secondary display is cut-off.My laptop supports up t 1080p and monitor supports 4K. I wanted to use both the screen at their maximum resolution.Tried all the solutions...
  6. Secondary Monitor Screen cut-off at the edges

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..: Any idea why? This in the only dialog I can find that is cut off. Changing resolution or display settings scale doesn't fix this. Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.685 [ATTACH]...
  8. Monitor cut off at very edge

Monitor cut off at very edge: So I'm using a second monitor with my Win10 laptop. I have the 64-bit OS and I just received the laptop brand new on May 18. When I have a window completely covering the desktop, I've noticed that the edges are cut off slightly. I've already tried changing the output to...
  9. My ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen at the Recommended Resolution

My ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen at the Recommended Resolution: I'm currently having issues with my monitor. As the title states, anytime I go to setting and set the display to the recommended Resolution, it cuts off both the right and left sides of the screen. My mouse can go to click things, but my screen is cut off, especially on games...
  10. Monitor keeps cutting off and on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor keeps cutting off and on: Ryzen 5 2400G (3.60 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz 1 TB HDD 120 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Hello, I have been having monitor problems ever since I hooked up my second monitor. My primary is HDMI, and the second - Yiynova MSP19U a pen tablet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. viewsonic resolution cut off

2. viewsonic td2210 tv randomly cuts off

3. viewsonic monitor cutting in and out when playing games

4. display off on my monitor