Windows 10: Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.

Discus and support Vijay Help Ongoing discussion. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried different browsers, as well as cognito. I also deleted all the settings you suggested. I also turned off all my popup browsers. I tried to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryWilcoxQuinn, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.

I tried different browsers, as well as cognito. I also deleted all the settings you suggested. I also turned off all my popup browsers. I tried to respond to you on your email, but wasn't allowed to do so.......... "can't open a window". Have you any other suggestions? Not being to open a new window, especially an attachment in an email is not good. Thank you for all your help.

Mary

:)

MaryWilcoxQuinn, Feb 26, 2019
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Vijay     Help         Ongoing discussion. :)

mrw1986, Feb 26, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Vijay Help Ongoing discussion.

1. Vijay Help Ongoing discussion. - Similar Threads - Vijay Help Ongoing

2. Ongoing Windows issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Windows issues: I'm having ongoing Windows issues. Contacted Microsoft support. The agent said it was a "known problem" and a future version of Windows would fix the problem.That was months ago. When the issue didn't correct itself with more updates Windows is set to update automatically,...
  3. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  4. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  5. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with wifi- problem ongoing for >1yr!: Thank you for reading my post. I have a PC running windows 10 with a wireless USB adapter for wifi (TP-Link). Since getting it over a year ago the wifi is constantly dropping or failing to connect. Troubleshooter either cites default gateway not available or can't find an...
  7. BSOD Ongoing Crash Help

BSOD Ongoing Crash Help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AthJsTD3ULYUgR2HajuzZRQCvlbA?e=FAGkYx Hi All. My Dell inspiron 7506 purchased in January of this year, running on Windows 10 Home, 20H2 has had repeated BSOD crashes. It recently needed a BIOS update so I attributed the previous issues to that, but...
  8. Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!

Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!: I keep getting bluescreens, either PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. They happen seemingly randomly, nothing specific seems to trigger them. Things I have tried to no avail: Chkdsk on all partitions of my SSD = fine Memory diagnostic = fine Ran...
  9. 'defaultuser()' Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    'defaultuser()' Discussion: Hello ! I've noticed that lately the 'General Discussions' section is just questions and answers. And I can't say I wasn't part of that, because I come here with most of my pc stuff that I can't fix on my own. So this is intended to be a discussion, because we shouldn't...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...