Windows 10: Villager breeding

Discus and support Villager breeding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update version of Minecraft for Microsoft-10 has stopped all versions of villager breeders. This update changed all villagers in a biome to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnAdams_662, May 21, 2019.

1. Villager breeding

The latest update version of Minecraft for Microsoft-10 has stopped all versions of villager breeders. This update changed all villagers in a biome to look the same. All previous breeder versions no longer work. Doors, villagers, food: the villagers no longer show any love for each other. My breeder worked just fine ten minutes before the latest update. Congratulations Microsoft, job well done.

:)

JohnAdams_662, May 21, 2019

2. Ninja Village

where is ninja village ?

***Move to correct category***

QuýLê Quang, May 21, 2019
  3. Bug village, the game

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get Bug village on symbian platform for the N8????

Cant find it anywhere

stevehull29, May 21, 2019
  4. Villager breeding

what product to buy for a village

our village school in Franc is tiny

we have been given two computers which have had everything taken off them.

they have new hard drives

what is the best purchase for us

stephmay68, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Villager breeding

1. Villager breeding - Similar Threads - Villager breeding

2. Villager upgraded to apprentice and lost my enchanted book trade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Villager upgraded to apprentice and lost my enchanted book trade: So I got a librarian villager to get Efficiency V, and then I traded him paper with his other trade so I could get emeralds, he ended up upgrading and got more trades, but no longer offers the book. Is there any way to get it back?...
  3. Villager upgraded to apprentice and lost my enchanted book trade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Villager upgraded to apprentice and lost my enchanted book trade: So I got a librarian villager to get Efficiency V, and then I traded him paper with his other trade so I could get emeralds, he ended up upgrading and got more trades, but no longer offers the book. Is there any way to get it back?...
  4. Fix Resident Evil Village DirectX Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Resident Evil Village DirectX Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to get rid of Resident Evil Village DirectX Error on Windows PC. Resident Evil Village is a popular survival horror game available for Windows PC. The game has gained immense popularity since its release. However, Resident Evil...
  5. Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC: [IMG]Here is a guide that shows you how you can fix the problem if you are unable to launch the Resident Evil Village game. Resident Evil Village is a survival horror game that is popular amongst millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, many players have reported that they...
  6. Resident Evil Village keeps crashing on launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil Village keeps crashing on launch on Windows PC: [IMG]Resident Evil Village is one of the most popular games, it has been loved by many and some were on the fence about it. However, a ton of users have complained that Resident Evil Village is crashing on launch on their computer. In this article, we have written all the...
  7. Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Update 1.16.100 Nerfed Villagers?: I saw I updated to 1.16.100, I didn't really care until I joined my world with a HUGE villager trade system. I have had every single villager cured. I had the 1 emerald for tools, armor, and enchanted books. Now I see that all my villagers have like no Discount, now all of my...