Windows 10: Virouses

Discus and support Virouses in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran the attrib -r -h ect... and have alot of files ending in inf_loc. And .inf. what are inf files? Should I see any when I run this command?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brian-0-0-7, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Virouses

I ran the attrib -r -h ect... and have alot of files ending in inf_loc. And .inf.

what are inf files? Should I see any when I run this command?

:)

Brian-0-0-7, Jun 2, 2019

2. Why can't my computer handle this?

Ok you say laging, so what about temps, did you check cpu and gpu temps.

Other thing did scan your computer from virouses-spams.

Hayder_Master, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Mail Tile Missing

was running windows 7 up gradded to windows 10 a few weeks latter switch on the entire screen tiles have gone

hit the windows bottom left buttn nothing just a set of no use option ive now lost the entire set up pof windows ten

no tiles no icons nothing, my lap top had everthibg all gone, now also have to purchase windows 10 office my old ones gone,

i wish i never up gradded and tell every body do not up grade as i have had so much problems and trying to deal with a legal case in court and what head ack ive now got .

re down load hp printer no icon on the screen again

no matter what ive read baout other lost of tiles and the entire left hand screen a options of a to z of whats in the hard drive that also all gone.

all im left with are a few icons at the bottom of the screen file ms word a explorer nothing else and cannot find how the heel i can get it all back,

i changed nothing all this happened after an up grade and then down loaded the microsoft virouse check page your offering then this all happeed ive now un instatted the system cherker and virouse checker nothing.

cannot go back tpo windows 7 as the system kindly did not save that for me either.

wish i had my windows 7 back never again

also by the way ahd a falty battery works well on windows 7 not on windows 10 went into flight mode and will not come out of that also and i had to buy a battery as i always work from the mains and this windows 10 does not like you haveing a bad batery so
    more cost.

not a happy bunney

davidsturgess, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Virouses

1. Virouses - Similar Threads - Virouses

2. virous

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virous: there one on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virous/61d23822-0ca6-4106-a81c-313e45197019
  3. BRONTOK.A[15]BY:HVM..... is this a virous

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BRONTOK.A[15]BY:HVM..... is this a virous: what is this. BRONTOK.A[15] -- Hentikan kebobrokan di negeri ini -- 1. Penjarakan Koruptor, Penyelundup, Tukang Suap, & Bandar NARKOBA Send to "NUSAKAMBANGAN" 2. Stop Free Sex, Aborsi, & Prostitusi Go To HELL 3. Stop pencemaran lingkungan, pembakaran hutan & perburuan...
  4. i need my drivers updated an i may have a cp virous

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need my drivers updated an i may have a cp virous: my drivers need to be updated an I may have a cp virous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-drivers-updated-an-i-may-have-a-cp/e6bb25ac-418b-434a-bf45-7183f128b210
  5. Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous: I tried to log into Facebook Game room this morning and there was a message saying my farm was at risk due to Google Chrome technical problems. So I uninstalled Google Chrome and started using Microsoft edge as my default browser. Know when I try to down load Facebook Game...