Windows 10: virsu

Discus and support virsu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has been affected by a virus named "Virus:Win32/Floxif". I have used all softwares relating anti-virus and anti-malware including Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuzafarBaloch, Jun 10, 2019.

1. virsu

My computer has been affected by a virus named "Virus:Win32/Floxif". I have used all softwares relating anti-virus and anti-malware including Windows Defender. Nothing is happening. again and again i'm cleaning the malware, it is active on next startup.

I'm lookin for solution.

:)

MuzafarBaloch, Jun 10, 2019

2. Window Defender's virus & threat protection service has stopped

window defender will not load update definiations for virsu protection

adamcorman, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Hi I'm a virus magnet.

Sounds like when you took the virsues out they took some of the files out with them, damn embed viruses!

pantherx12, Jun 10, 2019
  4. 4jjlee2 Win User

virsu

i have another antivirsus program, do i need windows defender in windows 10

I have an anti virsus program, do I need win 10 defender?

4jjlee2, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

virsu

1. virsu - Similar Threads - virsu

2. IT Adminisrator has limited access when I try to go into windows defender virsu and threat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT Adminisrator has limited access when I try to go into windows defender virsu and threat...: Know yes I know this problem has been solved to death and I want to get some stuff out of the way.1. This is a brand new laptop I just bought from Bestbuy I received it yesterday, the 30th of January2. I have no 3rd party antivirus installed3. I have tried doing the deleting...
  3. IT Adminisrator has limited access when I try to go into windows defender virsu and threat...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IT Adminisrator has limited access when I try to go into windows defender virsu and threat...: Know yes I know this problem has been solved to death and I want to get some stuff out of the way.1. This is a brand new laptop I just bought from Bestbuy I received it yesterday, the 30th of January2. I have no 3rd party antivirus installed3. I have tried doing the deleting...