Windows 10: Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode.

Discus and support Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since my most resent computer update as of 5/12/19 this "virtual agent" screen will be up as soon as I take my computer out of sleep mode? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardRoo1, May 28, 2019.

1. Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode.

Ever since my most resent computer update as of 5/12/19 this "virtual agent" screen will be up as soon as I take my computer out of sleep mode? I have had windows 10 for years now and not once have I ever even seen this screen let alone even know what virtual helper is?

Did I get hacked? I have Norton , it shows no intrusions and its up to date.

Thanks in advance - Rich

:)

RichardRoo1, May 28, 2019

2. Cannot use Virtual Agent

• No
    • Version: 1709
    • Build: 16299
    • I only have the built in Windows Defender
    • I'm using Internet Explorer and am using Microsoft Edge to use the Virtual Agent right now
    • It's just Microsoft that's having the issue
    • I only use my home network

ILoveWhoseLine, May 28, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Disable Virtual Agent

Hi,

The Virtual Agent on the support page of Microsoft is a feature and part of the web page. If you really want to disable it, you can refer to the steps provided by other community member in this thread as a workaround. If you want the support page of Microsoft
    to have an option to disable the Virtual Agent, you can refer to the reply of
    Mark Isi

Regards.

Argel Obm, May 28, 2019
  4. Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode.

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode.

1. Virtual Agent appears after I take computer out of sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Virtual Agent appears

2. virtual agent is not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  3. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  4. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After sleep mode the BSOD appeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After sleep mode the BSOD appeared.: Hi! I had a problem earlier to my Windows 10 PC due to BSOD. Here is the whole story for the problem i had. First i turn my PC on, and then i maked it to sleep mode for 2 times since i will not use it yet and i was just making the Computer warmed up. Suddenly i woked it up...
  6. Virtual Agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Agent: Virtual Agent does not work. How can I reach tech support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/8a0c400b-2e99-44bc-9f37-b4601346b5aa
  7. Lock screen not appearing after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen not appearing after sleep mode: When I try to use my laptop after sleep mode, the lock screen does not appear. Sometimes I have to press ctrl + alt + del to get it work but sometimes the screen does not appear so I have to force my laptop to shut down. This is very frustrating for me if I am in the middle...
  8. virtual agent

in Windows 10 Customization
    virtual agent: where is my virtual agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/d80a7ab8-432c-4499-99bb-443d409379cf
  9. Multiple computers won't wake out of sleep mode/start in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multiple computers won't wake out of sleep mode/start in sleep mode: My computer would not boot up, and I tried everything I knew to get it to work to no avail. Got a new computer, everything was fine until - it went into sleep mode and wouldn't wake up. Reboot = sleep mode and won't wake up. All I have is a black screen. I've tried switching...
  10. Virtual agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual agent: I have been unable to even post a question. I have trying to get Cortana to get my email but cannot access the agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/virtual-agent/fe9eb32f-3080-4e0a-8c55-35c54cbce019