Windows 10: Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2...

Discus and support Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/misteranthropissed [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/misteranthropissed, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2...

/u/misteranthropissed, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

How can I drag a screen display onto an adjoining satellite monitor?

Hi Stewart,

In order for us to assist you dragging a screen to your satellite monitor, you can follow these steps:

• Move the cursor off each of the four screen edges to see if one of them works.
    • If it does, position the monitors in the Display > Screen Resolution window
      to match the physical placement of the monitors.
    In the event that the previous steps failed to work, you can try these:

• In the display settings just swap the
      Display1 and Display2 Monitors.
    • Drag the Monitor1 display icon and
      drop it on Monitor2 display icon, this would give you the correct alignment of screens.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Nov 2, 2020
  3. UKMedia Win User
    cannot setting 3 monitor

If you right click on the desktop and select 'Display Settings', you should see your three monitors. You can then move the screen images with your mouse to get the correct alignment. Let me know how you get on.

UKMedia, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2...

Multiple monitor alignment

I have a 50" 4K UHD monitor (4096x2160) and a 28" 4K UHD (3880x2160). The 50" is treated as my primary monitor. and is in standard Landscape mode (4096x2160). The 28" is to the left and is in Portrait mode (2160x3880). Physically they are almost a perfect
    match in this layout.

The trouble comes when I wish to go between them using the mouse. From the Portrait mode monitor I cannot move to the Landscape one unless I move the mouse to 1/2 way down and then it moves to the Landscape monitor top.

My suggestion is simple. Have a check mark to scale the edges that touch, so that the Portrait mode 3880 to is scaled to 2160 for the Landscape monitor top, as far as mouse cross-over is concerned, and vice versa. This would align the visual to the physical
    and make it easier to use.

LonnieNunweiler, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2...

1. Virtual alignment of 3 displays in settings do not match size of actual monitor (monitor 2... - Similar Threads - Virtual alignment displays

2. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  3. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  4. Monitor alignment nit

Monitor alignment nit: I have one monitor in landscape mode and one in portrait mode. No matter how I align them in Display Settings, the cursor tracks as if the monitor tops are aligned. When I move the mouse from the landscape monitor to the portrait monitor, the cursor appears to shift...
  5. Monitor display sizing

Monitor display sizing: I use two monitors at 2 different % displays 125% & 100%; how can I get my display sizing choice to stick? Every time the machine goes to sleep or I lock it, I have to re-adjust the sizing on my main computer while the 2nd monitor remains correct....
  6. I can't get Monitors 2 and 3 to display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get Monitors 2 and 3 to display.: Under Advanced Display Settings, I get a message that says, "Display 2 isn't active". How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-monitors-2-and-3-to-display/70a5ba7b-ecf6-446d-9e27-3aa34f24cc1f
  7. display size on monitor

display size on monitor: I cannot get my display to fill up the monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-size-on-monitor/b6db0b92-5c81-48fd-9eb4-4d0d49381271
  8. Arranging Dual Monitors to actually match

Arranging Dual Monitors to actually match: My goal is it to arrange my 2 monitors (1x QHD, 1x FHD) so that the cursor does not jump when going to the other monitor. However, I tried adjusting the monitors with the Windows Settings, but no matter how I change them/rearrange them physically, it doesn't fit. Does...
  9. 2 virtual desktops on 2 monitors

2 virtual desktops on 2 monitors: I have 2 monitors on my PC, and I want to have 2 virtual desktops, 1 on first monitor and 1 on second. Can I achieve that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-virtual-desktops-on-2-monitors/05bb7182-d9b3-47c1-a2d7-8898497febb2
  10. I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3: Display settings are showing 3 monitors when I only have 2. This was not a problem till I updated my Nvidia drivers now the screen that apps open on is the one I cant see. (I had to disconnect the 2nd Monitor to get to chrome to write this and display tells me I have 2...