Windows 10: Virtual audio output for windows

Discus and support Virtual audio output for windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have this problem. I would like to quickly switch between my speakers and my headphones in two apps simultaneously (discord, and voicemod). The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Busy-Perspective663, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Virtual audio output for windows

So I have this problem. I would like to quickly switch between my speakers and my headphones in two apps simultaneously (discord, and voicemod). The problem is that I can't use default audio output because, one - voicemod doesn't allow setting output neither input to system default, two - discord default audio uses default system communication device, and you can't really switch it quickly. Is there an app that would create virtual audio output that could be switched inside the app?

submitted by /u/Busy-Perspective663
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Busy-Perspective663, Oct 29, 2021

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 no audio output

After Win 10 upgrade ... No Audio playback/output (audio input registers on meters) ... Realtek HD Audio Manager... Furthermore attempts to return to Windows 7 (using "Settings--- Update&Security---Recovery---Go Back to Windows Seven ) are met with the
    response "Sorry you can't go back... The files we need to take you back to a previous version of Windows were removed form this computer" ... rendering this device virtually useless... Any suggestions?

SteelGuitarsOfMaine, Oct 29, 2021
  4. Virtual audio output for windows

No Audio Output Device is installed

After the last Windows Update this may , my audio output device work once and failed to be recognized 10 timesI made all steps which virtual agent-Microsoft support had told me to do , but the problem still the same .

Just to know , My audio device is completely working , I checked it using another OS .

Ahmed Ali Ibrahim 53, Oct 29, 2021
Thema:

Virtual audio output for windows

1. Virtual audio output for windows - Similar Threads - Virtual audio output

2. Audio Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Output: After connecting an HDMI to my computer Laptop to TV, I can no longer change the audio output. I once had the visual on my TV but could not change it to say a Bluetooth speaker. Another time I had my computer displayed to my TV though the sound was stuck playing from my...
  3. Audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  4. Audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  5. Audio output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio output: Hi! So I have a laptop and a dell monitor that I hook up to that laptop for a larger screen. I was always able to switch between the laptop speakers and the monitor speakers in sound settings. However, one day I unplugged my headphones from my laptop and tried to switch the...
  6. Audio Output

Audio Output: On my laptop I use Windows 10, and my audio output was fine until about a month ago. I started streaming video games off my PS4 onto my computer, so I use a video capture device, and it became an option for my audio output. I was having trouble with the sound on the stream so...
  7. audio output

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio output: hello ..…….. I AM NOT ABLE TO GET AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE...WHY AM I NOT ABLE GET IT ? IN THIS HP LAPTOP I ALWAYS GET A PROBLEM OOF SOMETHING BUT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS I AM NOT GETTING THE AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE ...I AM FEDUP OF THIS. PLS DO SOMETHING FOR ME PLS ....
  8. audio output

audio output: audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803
  9. Audio output

Audio output: I have been trying to use my headphones with my PC but it only connects to my moniter that has built in speakers and it is really getting me mad! ive tried everything from cancelling the tv from taking the audio and everything. when I plugged my headphones in a message popped...
  10. No Audio Output

No Audio Output: After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output/1b36e1a8-2a3e-4448-a8a1-799a8aaf0632