Windows 10: Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies

Discus and support Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using virtual Box and just installing windows 95. And suddenly, right after it formatted the virtual C:/ drive on 94%. my monitor gave me video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TuazonGuy319, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies

I was using virtual Box and just installing windows 95. And suddenly, right after it formatted the virtual C:/ drive on 94%. my monitor gave me video glitches. That's all. All I did was simple. Reset. But my PC beeped infinitely. I know something was up. So I let it do that for a minute. And still it beeps. I'm panicking! How to I fix this ASAP?

:)

TuazonGuy319, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Eiryū Win User

Virtual Box

Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step
    by step?

Eiryū, Jul 25, 2021
  3. idgat Win User
    win 10 to ssd for virtual machine/box

Seems to be a bit of confusion here, some steps you take relate to outright installation (i.e. host machine), others towards installation on a virtual device.

You need ...
    An Windows OS already installed on a computer (will be know as the host)
    Then install virtual software (e.g. Virtual Box - freeware)
    Run VB, then install the virtual Win 10 OS in the virtual box program. You can use the ISO

idgat, Jul 25, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies

1. Virtual Box crashing windows 10 and computer dies - Similar Threads - Virtual Box crashing

2. virtual box on windows host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual box on windows host: OS keeps trying to install on host instead of virtual box guest so how do you get it to install as guest not host windows 10 host windows 7 guest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box-on-windows-host/3393c13e-9597-4df9-a0af-2f5a99ef555c
  3. virtual box on windows host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virtual box on windows host: OS keeps trying to install on host instead of virtual box guest so how do you get it to install as guest not host windows 10 host windows 7 guest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box-on-windows-host/3393c13e-9597-4df9-a0af-2f5a99ef555c
  4. Virtual Box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  5. Virtual Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  6. Virtual box

Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  7. virtual box

virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  8. Windows 10 Activation on Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation on Virtual Box: I have windows 10 home via the OTA update from years ago, so no product key, just the license associated with the computer. I initially was interested in dual booting win10 alongside ubuntu 18.04 so I went through the process of using windows media creator to make a bootable...
  9. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...
  10. Virtual box on 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual box on 10: Just been watching some YouTube videos on the Oracle Virtual box set up and just as matter of curiosity can a virtual box with Windows 7 be run on an install of 10 using an external drive?? Because it seems to me it is very like running the Linux Mint MATE from a stick in...