Windows 10: virtual box or hyper v for best USB and sound stuff ??

Discus and support virtual box or hyper v for best USB and sound stuff ?? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Which is better out ot the 2 Virtualbox or Hyper V i want best compatibility for USB and Sound with a linux distro ??? 105243 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Tonyb, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Tonyb Win User

virtual box or hyper v for best USB and sound stuff ??

Which is better out ot the 2 Virtualbox or Hyper V i want best compatibility for USB and Sound with a linux distro ???

:)

Tonyb, Feb 28, 2018

2. Bluescreen on windows 10 after using android emulator

If you have Hyper-V installed you will always get a Bluescreen if you try to start another Virtualization other than Hyper-V.

Remove Hyper-V if you want to use Virtual-Box or other virtualization programs that uses the
    AMD-V or VT-x.

Alexei Stukov, Feb 28, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Is it possible to run your existing Windows 7 Ultimate system in a Windows 10 virtual machine?

Hyper-V is included with Windows 10 Pro. Virtual Box is free.

JimWynne, Feb 28, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

It has to be virtualbox (or VMware which imo is better) as you cannot get sound in Hyper-V with Linux.

cereberus, Feb 28, 2018
  5. Tonyb Win User
    Awesome thanks for the reply back i will try virtualbox thanks much *Smile

Tonyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. virtual box or hyper v for best USB and sound stuff ?? - Similar Threads - virtual box hyper

2. Hyper-V Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Sound: I have an Android VM running in Hyper-V on Windows 10. I would like to establish at least sound on the Android VM. I have followed the instructions as per https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/58091-use-local-devices-resources-hyper-v-virtual-machine-windows.html without...
  3. Virtual Machines(in Virtual Box) and MEMU not working while Hyper-V was enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Machines(in Virtual Box) and MEMU not working while Hyper-V was enabled: Hi, I have installed Visual Studio this week to try out Xamarin.Android. While launching the android emulator I was asked by Visual Studio to enabled the Hyper-V. What I did and I was able to launch the default Xamarin.Android project without any problem. But then I notice...
  4. Hyper-V Virtual machine sound not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-V Virtual machine sound not working: I recently found out how to get Hyper-V to work and made a Linux virtual machine with no problem. However, when I want to play any audio on the virtual machine, I can't. No audio will play on the virtual machine. Is there any way that I can fix this?...
  5. Access USB port in virtual machine - Hyper -v

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access USB port in virtual machine - Hyper -v: I installed win 8.1 ultimate in VM using hyper -v in windows 10 ent. But I am not able to access the local resources like usb ports . the enhanced session on hyper v is enabled but it is greyed out in the guest. Can anyone help to fix this issue? Jose...
  6. Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi, I was wondering if all I really need to do to backup activated virtual machines but not associated virtual hard drives is just to copy the virtual hard drive folder to another drive (or even one drive) . All I am really interested is in saving the machines which have...
  7. Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V

Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V: Hi guys, I enabled Hyper-V feature in Windows 10 but unable to create a virtual switch. I tried to create private and internal types of virtual switch but every time the process stuck on "Applying changes". What could be the reason of that? Thank you. 61906
  8. Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v

Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v: Hi There I am using windows 10 Pro, and had a virtual machine installed using Hyper-V with two virtual HDD in that VM. Recently I had some problem with my Windows 10 OS and had to reset my windows with keeping all the files and settings, and it installed a new windows...
  9. Hyper-V no sound

Hyper-V no sound: Is there anyway to get sound with the various VM's that I have created in Hyper-V ? I am currently using it in 8.1 Pro. Larry 4927
  10. Hyper-V Virtual Switch

Hyper-V Virtual Switch: I cannot create a Virtual switch when using Hyper-V get this error message: [img] I am using a Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter and running Hyper-V with Admin Privleges. Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio i7 with 8GB Ram running Windows 10 pro. Thanks...