Windows 10: Virtual Box taking too long to load

Discus and support Virtual Box taking too long to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! So whenever I'm trying to use Virtual Box it's just stuck on like loading like I can't move my mouse, or do anything. The only solution for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaxyl, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kaxyl Win User

Virtual Box taking too long to load

Hello! So whenever I'm trying to use Virtual Box it's just stuck on like loading like I can't move my mouse, or do anything. The only solution for it to shutdown I just wait for my battery to drain I'm using a laptop. Please help me

:)

Kaxyl, Jan 29, 2021

2. Website take to long to load

Hi Hector,

There are several reasons why a website takes too long to respond. One of which is if the internet connection is intermittent. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you connected via wireless or wired connection?
    • Does this happen to all websites you visit?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 29, 2021
  3. DanielYX Win User
    Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jan 29, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Virtual Box taking too long to load - Similar Threads - Virtual Box taking

2. Safe Mode takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Mode takes too long to load: Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why[Original Title: Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-takes-too-long-to-load/7016f755-f063-4651-b38b-867f8e0774b2
  3. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  4. Chkdsk is taking too long

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chkdsk is taking too long: My harddisk was taking too long to respond and copy stuff. So I formatted the hard drive using cmd prompt and it went successful but then I am running the chkdsk E: /f /r /x E: is the external harddrive. Now its at stage 5 and have about 24 crore cluster to read and it is...
  5. Boot takes too long after enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot takes too long after enabling Virtualization: I'm setting up my Windows 10 PC for development environment with WSL2. After enabling Virtualization from BIOS, my PC boot now takes long. From 30 secs its now booting for 2 minutes or more. I already analyzed by system using the Windows Performance Toolkit, and it looks...
  6. Lots of websites taking too long to load

Lots of websites taking too long to load: Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been happening on a few websites and also with certain apps such as steam and epic games. I have a wireless connection to m my internet...
  7. Anyone else get the "This is taking too long to load" box on the Search menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else get the "This is taking too long to load" box on the Search menu?: I hope it's not malware. This happened right when I tried to search something when I first turned on my PC today. I only found two other posts about this on other websites. submitted by /u/Flakori [link] [comments]...
  8. Download folder takes too long to load

Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  9. Update is taking too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is taking too long: its been almost 2 hrs . The white dots are atill soinning but the update is bot going further then 15% should i wait more ir try to restart .?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-is-taking-too-long/38928599-34e9-4134-bad5-452df72bcf54
  10. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...