Windows 10: Virtual box

Discus and support Virtual box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OMEGATEK1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. OMEGATEK1 Win User

Virtual box

Hello

I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try connect to the internet through Win xp it says I do not the correct network adapter driver. Can anyone comment?

Thanks,

K

:)

OMEGATEK1, Oct 23, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Raven2099 Win User

Virtual box

Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection

Trying to run Win95 in Virtual Box but no internet connection....
    ideas? suggestions?

Raven2099, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Virtual box

1. Virtual box - Similar Threads - Virtual box

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.: Some of my accounts are logging into virtual Box, but my main account is still logging in to the host system. I want all the accounts to log into the host and I will run Virtual box within that host if needed....
  6. Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.

Some account log into Virtual Box instead of the host.: Some of my accounts are logging into virtual Box, but my main account is still logging in to the host system. I want all the accounts to log into the host and I will run Virtual box within that host if needed....
  7. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  8. Linux version to download via Virtual box

Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  9. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...