Windows 10: virtual desktop icon missing in W10

Discus and support virtual desktop icon missing in W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my virtual desktop icon missing in W10 please see screen shot attached. I can get desktops using Windows/Tab [img] 18525 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barry, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Barry Win User

virtual desktop icon missing in W10

Hello, my virtual desktop icon missing in W10
    please see screen shot attached.
    I can get desktops using Windows/Tab

virtual desktop icon missing in W10 [​IMG]

:)

Barry, Aug 22, 2015

2. Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hello, thank you for your reply. I updated the question to be more specific.

I was referring to virtual desktops in W10.

I want to have different set of icons pinned on a taskbar for each virtual desktop.

Vítězslav Ferko, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Virtual desktop missing with windows 10 build 11082

"My Virtual Desktop Icon was missing and after reading the above solution I right clicked on the task bar and then the Show Task View Icon in the drop down list and now I can see the Virtual Desktop Icon.

#SamDavidson#, Aug 22, 2015
  4. virtual desktop icon missing in W10

Do you mean Task View Button? i am assuming Because that is missing in your Screenshot.

Right Click on your Task bar and Click on Show Task View button.

Windows10users, Aug 22, 2015
  5. hawkman Win User
    You could try opening Virtual then right click on icon pin to taskbar.

Roy

hawkman, Aug 22, 2015
  6. Barry Win User
    Yes that was it, many thanks.

Barry, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

virtual desktop icon missing in W10

1. virtual desktop icon missing in W10 - Similar Threads - virtual desktop icon

2. Desktop Icons missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons missing: On 7/17/22 Windows did an update KB5015807 and I lost my Desktop Icons and some other apps. I have tried the suggested fix its discussed online but the have not fixed the problem.Please advise what I need to do to get my Windows 10 Desktop running again/Thank you!...
  3. Desktop Icons missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons missing: On 7/17/22 Windows did an update KB5015807 and I lost my Desktop Icons and some other apps. I have tried the suggested fix its discussed online but the have not fixed the problem.Please advise what I need to do to get my Windows 10 Desktop running again/Thank you!...
  4. Desktop Icons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop icons missing

Desktop icons missing: Greetings, I had an issue with my desktop icons missing in windows 10. I had them in the file explorer but not the actual desktop.turns out you can right click the background go to view and select "show desktop icons" I don't know what its an option but this will show/hide...
  6. Icons on virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons on virtual desktops: I want to use the virtual desktop feature on windows 10 but i want different icons visible when switching between the 2 desktops. As it is now when i open a new desktop all the icons just move over. submitted by /u/idkifthisisgonnawork [link] [comments]...
  7. Virtual desktop missing

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual desktop missing: Hey guys, So my "new desktop" button is missing even when task view is disabled. Please help me to resolve this issue as i wasn't able to even figure out any other ideas on google. https://i.imgur.com/A1ShRRE.png Here's out it looks thanks! - - - Updated - - - What a weird...
  8. Virtual desktop missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Virtual desktop missing: Hey guys, So my "new desktop" button is missing even when task view is disabled. Please help me to resolve this issue as i wasn't able to even figure out any other ideas on google. https://i.imgur.com/A1ShRRE.png Here's out it looks thanks! 138507
  9. Desktop Icons missing

Desktop Icons missing: After booting, the desktop icons do not appear. Also, when starting a program from task bar or start menu, the program or window does not open. After 2-3 reboots, the problem seems to fix itself ?? Comments welcome !...
  10. desktop icons missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop icons missing: after update on July 10 about 80% of my sesktop icons are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/desktop-icons-missing/7bd06860-79be-4525-9499-ea4fbfcd1e28