Windows 10: Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut

Discus and support Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using the keyboard shortcut (CNTRL+WIN+arrows) to get to different virtual desktops. But I don't like the slide effect since it kinda makes me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LT2000, Aug 21, 2015.

1. LT2000 Win User

Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut

I am using the keyboard shortcut (CNTRL+WIN+arrows) to get to different virtual desktops. But I don't like the slide effect since it kinda makes me dizzy (I have issues with vertigo). Is there a way to just have it "snap" to the different desktops without any sort of transition effect?

:)

LT2000, Aug 21, 2015

2. Move Applications Between Virtual Desktops

Is there a keyboard shortcut for moving applications between virtual desktops? I have a

video
    for my desktop wallpaper and using the task view stops it. But, using the keyboard shortcuts to create and move between virtual desktops doesn't. A search for virtual desktop on

this page
    gave me the impression that there isn't a keyboard shortcut for moving applications between desktops.

Weird Odd Wodd, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Nasir K. Win User
    Move Windows between virtual desktops

Is there a keyboard shortcut to move windows between virtual desktops on Windows 10?

Nasir K., Aug 21, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Navigate to Settings►Ease of Access►Other options►Play animations in Windows - click to Off

Check this tutorial as well:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut - Similar Threads - Virtual Desktop Slide

2. Realtek equalizer effects shortcut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek equalizer effects shortcut: I've created some custom equalizer profiles for different audio purposes, especially those for different FPS games with different boosts and wonder if it's possible to create a shortcut to activate them? Can autohotkey do it for me, or any other possibility to achieve what I...
  3. Realtek equalizer effects shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek equalizer effects shortcut: I've created some custom equalizer profiles for different audio purposes, especially those for different FPS games with different boosts and wonder if it's possible to create a shortcut to activate them? Can autohotkey do it for me, or any other possibility to achieve what I...
  4. Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual Desktops: Right now, if I have three virtual desktops created, and I open Sticky Notes in VD 1 and then if I open Sticky Notes in VD 2, I sends me back to VD 1. This issue is very annoying and is making it very hard to used virtual desktops. Please Help!...
  5. Virtual Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Keyboard: No big deal, but I was just wondering why the virtual keyboard only appears about 1 time out of 10 when one logs on. It seems that when the keyboard was added as part of an update it worked every time. Is there a way to set it to appear every time, or is this just another Win...
  6. Switching between desktops keyboard shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching between desktops keyboard shortcut not working: Hello, my issue is what title says. When i press ctrl+win+1/2/3/4, or ctrl+win+left/right, nothing happens. This is of course when i have numbers of desktop opened. This seems to be a common issue but no genuine fix. Perhaps here someone will know? Thanks! 78430
  7. Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number?: I can move through virtual desktops via WIN+CNTRL+ARROWS, but is there a way to use keyboard shortcuts to directly go to a given desktop number? 19151
  8. Hotkeys or desktop keyboard (not TypePad) shortcut for SLEEP

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkeys or desktop keyboard (not TypePad) shortcut for SLEEP: Win 10. Using Sleep button on my HP desktop keyboard works fine. WIN 10 On my Surface (SP3), using Logitech K740 illuminated keyboard with Docking station. No obvious sleep button on the keyboard. If possible: How can I create a Sleep hot button, or what is best...
  9. Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts List in Windows 10: Thank you for this! +1 20805
  10. Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcuts: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while I've mastered a few commands I'd like to know how to de-select highlighted text after CTRL-A has been pressed. I've pressed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 virtual desktop slide effect