Windows 10: Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more

Discus and support Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; suggestions? submitted by /u/nyakafk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nyakafk, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more

/u/nyakafk, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Frick Win User

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Feb 11, 2023
  3. Windows store Doesnt open.

Hi Mayan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to open Windows Store, Mail and Calendar Apps after upgrade to Windows 10. We will work together to resolve this issue.

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Clear the Store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Method 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes
      to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt:
    • powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Method 3: I suggest you to refer to the below steps and check:

• Open the Task manager.
      Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

• powershell

• Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    6. Close the CMD window.

Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more

ati tool doesnt open in a window

my version of ati tool is 0.26 (stable). My graphics card is hd 4850 ati.
    When i double click to turn on ati tool, it opens in the system tray but doesnt open in a window and i am not able to use it.
    one time i clicked a lot of times and the one a small part of the window opened and then i got a blue screen

how can i solve this

lifebennder, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more

1. Virtual Keyboard takes too much to open and doesnt always open unless you click more - Similar Threads - Virtual Keyboard takes

2. my Microsoft store doesnt open as always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft store doesnt open as always: I always had problems with openning MS Store on Windows 11. I have all the updates and still that app is not openning. Whats the reason ? I click on the icon and the loading screen appears then nothin is hapenning. I have this problem for ages and microsoft team is still not...
  3. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open: Whenever i open power bi in my laptop it takes too much time to get open what should I do i am using the Intel Pentium quad core processor and 1tb HDD can someone help what should I do i am learning power bi but it make me sad while it takes too much time...
  4. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open: Whenever i open power bi in my laptop it takes too much time to get open what should I do i am using the Intel Pentium quad core processor and 1tb HDD can someone help what should I do i am learning power bi but it make me sad while it takes too much time...
  5. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  7. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  8. "Audio" taking too long to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Audio" taking too long to open: [ATTACH] Every time I need to open this, it takes too long to open and I don't have idea of how I can solve this. Do you guys know anything about this? https://preview.redd.it/hj5di3k4gid61.png?width=1307&format=png&auto=webp&s=19fdbfe216eb8604aeeed9a74d543bf91bde758a...
  9. windows taking too much time to open folders of my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows taking too much time to open folders of my phone: Hey my computer has been working fine. It has 8 gb ram. It is opening all other folders usually but is not able to open the folders of my mobile phone. It is taking forever to open it. The task manager is almost free. Please resolve the issue....
  10. Service Host open too much taking all my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host open too much taking all my RAM: My ram has been at super high usage and crashing other programs. After looking into task manager the main issue seems to be system host is open over 50 times taking an average of 100mbs.[ATTACH]...