Windows 10: Virtual Keyboard

Discus and support Virtual Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No big deal, but I was just wondering why the virtual keyboard only appears about 1 time out of 10 when one logs on. It seems that when the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred22, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

Virtual Keyboard

No big deal, but I was just wondering why the virtual keyboard only appears about 1 time out of 10 when one logs on. It seems that when the keyboard was added as part of an update it worked every time. Is there a way to set it to appear every time, or is this just another Win 10 glitch?

:)

Fred22, Nov 3, 2016
  2. switpian Win User

My on screen keyboard won't open

hey,ummm my virtual keyboard wont work and ive tried what u said.. turning the virtual keyboard off then restarting the phone then turning on the virtual keyboard.. still not working.. whenever i try using the virtual keyboard only one button pops out which
    is the minimize one..i need ur help please...

switpian, Nov 3, 2016
  3. reinob Win User
    Can't get virtual qwerty keyboard & hand writing recognition input to work, pls help!

Did you enable the virtual keyboard?

Settings - Text Input - Use virtual keyboard (CHECK)

reinob, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Virtual Keyboard

As a workaround you could add a batch file to start up with the following

start osk
    exit

Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Fred22 Win User
    Sorry...don't know how to do that.

Fred22, Nov 3, 2016
  6. You can switch to tablet mode too and then the virtual keyboard will pop up when you need it.

play2mefish, Nov 3, 2016
  7. Fred22 Win User
    Well when I click on the app it opens. It just used to pop up every time I booted up...now sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Fred22, Nov 3, 2016
  8. Neemobeer Win User

Virtual Keyboard

• Create a file called OSK.bat
    • Edit the file and add two lines. start osk and exit
    • Press [Windows + r] type shell:startup
    • In the window that opens, copy the OSK.bat file into that window

Now every time you login the keyboard should automatically launch

Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  9. Fred22 Win User
    Thanks for your assistance.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Virtual Keyboard

1. Virtual Keyboard - Similar Threads - Virtual Keyboard

2. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10: so I have no idea whats the reason for this. These faded keys are for. Is it a bug or some function because they change place and I dint understand why. They are so annoying and I am visually annoyed by them....
  3. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10: so I have no idea whats the reason for this. These faded keys are for. Is it a bug or some function because they change place and I dint understand why. They are so annoying and I am visually annoyed by them....
  4. How to fix faded keys on the virtual keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  7. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?: Every time I go to a different tab, discord channel, web page, or app that has a text box, the virtual keyboard pops up, covering half the screen. Despite the fact that I have the settings for it to only do that if I don't have a keyboard attached, and I am currently using a...
  9. How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?

How to disable virtual keypad when keyboard is attached?: Every time I go to a different tab, discord channel, web page, or app that has a text box, the virtual keyboard pops up, covering half the screen. Despite the fact that I have the settings for it to only do that if I don't have a keyboard attached, and I am currently using a...
  10. Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter "o" doesn't get written when pressed. I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it...: I tried virtual keyboards normal ones but it always didn't work, I don't know what to do.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-o-doesnt-get-written-when-pressed-i-tried/a672e047-a131-4af5-a0ba-787902bf45d8