Windows 10: Virtual KVM?

Discus and support Virtual KVM? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there is such thing as a virtual KVM with the following simple feartures. 1) Requires hardware (like a KVM) 2) The screens are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Quantum_711, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Virtual KVM?

Does anyone know if there is such thing as a virtual KVM with the following simple feartures.

1) Requires hardware (like a KVM)

2) The screens are windows rather than taking up a full monitor.

I understand RDP and TeamViewer do these things however they require software to be installed. I'd like something where hardware is the interface but the output is a video stream.

Very much like a video capture card but with the ability to use a Keyboard and mouse.

The idea is to not have to manually switch monitor signals and use the entire monitor while it can be used in a window instead.

Thank you

:)

Quantum_711, Aug 20, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Princeton Intros Bluetooth Virtual KVM

Japanese company Princeton took the concepts of Bluetooth input devices for tablets and smartphones, and turned it around. Its newest creation, the PSC Bluetooth KVM, is a combination of a USB Bluetooth 3.0 dongle, Bluetooth input device driver model, and its own software, that lets you use the input devices that are connected to your PC/laptop (your wired keyboard and mouse), with your Android, iOS, or Windows Mobile smartphone or tablet. This could come particularly handy to those who have their iPads on a stand, next to their PCs on their desks, as you could instantly give input to the iPad, and get things done faster. The PSC Bluetooth virtual KVM, from Princeton, is priced at 4,980 JPY (US $61).

Virtual KVM? 61a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Aug 20, 2019
  3. jim85213 Win User
    Good KVM Switch for Gaming

Does anyone have a suggestion for a gaming KVM switch. I have a system I do all my standard computing on and I'm currently building a gaming system. I want to get a KVM switch because I don't have the money or space for a new monitor. Are there any KVM switches that work exceptionally between standard and gaming systems, without losing video quality and performance???

jim85213, Aug 20, 2019
  4. KVM PRO Win User

Virtual KVM?

KVM switch with win 10

I don't think it is Windows 10 caused the issues but the design concept of the KVM switches with those cases. I had using ConnectPRO Plus serial KVM switches with Windows 10 systems for a long time, and I never experienced the resolutions resizing issues.

Most of KVM switches in market are designed with emulation-base technology in devices sharing including for sharing the monitor, so when the more advanced OS, like Windows 10, is upgraded to those emulation-base KVM switch will have difficult in emulating
    /fitting the timing to the systems upgrade to Windows 10 which monitoring the I/O hot-plug and connected devices' status all the time.

I don't like to give suggestion of just changing the KVM switch and find a KVM switch based on DDM technology, but looks like there is no other solution then using more advanced KVM switches based on the DDM technology (Dynamic Device Mapping). Of you
    may want to using an EDID emulator putting it between each connected PC/system and your old KVM switch to keep feeding the EDID of your monitor to the Windows 10 PC/system.

KVM PRO, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Virtual KVM?

1. Virtual KVM? - Similar Threads - Virtual KVM

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can we upgrade windows server 2019 to 2022 in KVM based virtual machine with trial license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we upgrade windows server 2019 to 2022 in KVM based virtual machine with trial license.: Dear Team,We are using windows server 2019 evaluation as a virtual machine in Linux KVM environment and We want to upgrade the OS from windows server 2019 to windows server 2022. So, We would like to know that how we can upgrade in KVM based VM and Do we need license in order...
  6. How can we upgrade windows server 2019 to 2022 in KVM based virtual machine with trial license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we upgrade windows server 2019 to 2022 in KVM based virtual machine with trial license.: Dear Team,We are using windows server 2019 evaluation as a virtual machine in Linux KVM environment and We want to upgrade the OS from windows server 2019 to windows server 2022. So, We would like to know that how we can upgrade in KVM based VM and Do we need license in order...
  7. Windows activation in KVM/qemu virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation in KVM/qemu virtual machine: Hello, I have a problem with the activation of Win10 Pro. I have a digital license win7 upgrade in 2015 or something like that... I reinstalled my virtual machine with some new tweaks etc. the problem is now that I cannot activate Windows anymore with my Microsoft account...
  8. How activate Windows 10 on KVM Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How activate Windows 10 on KVM Virtual Machine: Hello, so I have installed Windows 10 legit license successfully on KVM under Linux but cant activate it, error 0x803fa067. Who at MS can help me fix this. thanks...
  9. KVM Virtual Machines -- Host access from the VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    KVM Virtual Machines -- Host access from the VM: Hi there Don't do this on a LIVE distro though as these aren't persistent so you won't be able to save changes !!!! A good way of playing with this stuff without touching any Internal HDD's is to install the Linux system on an external HDD (SSD is better) connected via...
  10. Query related to Virtual KVM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to Virtual KVM: Does anyone know if there is such thing as a virtual KVM with the following simple feartures. 1) Requires hardware (like a KVM) 2) The screens are windows rather than taking up a full monitor. I understand RDP and TeamViewer do these things however they require software...