Windows 10: "Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel

Discus and support "Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have always been wondering what Virtual Machine Platform is in Windows Features... Can someone please tell me what it is!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jayden MagicCrayon9342, May 14, 2020.

1. "Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel

I have always been wondering what Virtual Machine Platform is in Windows Features...

Can someone please tell me what it is!

:)

Jayden MagicCrayon9342, May 14, 2020

2. [Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform

In what case would I need to install the Virtual Machine Platform (found in - Turn Windows features on or off)? What is it good for?

artifact4727, May 14, 2020
  3. Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 10 update 1809

Microsoft has introduced a new feature named "Virtual Machine Platform" in its new update 1809.

There are not any supports and documents which elaborate this feature.

What are the uses of this feature?

What benefits does it has as compared to other Virtual machines installed through internet etc.?

And how to use this feature?

For what purpose this feature can be used?

HassanRaza5, May 14, 2020
  4. "Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel

Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 10 update 1809

PickledCart7316, May 14, 2020
Thema:

"Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel

1. "Virtual Machine Platform" in Windows Features via Control Panel - Similar Threads - Virtual Machine Platform

2. How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off virtual machine platform feature: I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine...
  3. How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off virtual machine platform feature: I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine...
  4. Unable to turn on windows subsystem for linux and virtual machine platform manually and via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on windows subsystem for linux and virtual machine platform manually and via...: Hello, in advance thank you for taking the time to read this queryI am stuck because I am trying to install wsl on windows 10 home version 10.0.19044 Build 19044. Here are the following things I have tried and they have not worked for me1 Turning windows features on or offI...
  5. Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays: Hello,I'm trying run WSL2 on my Win 11 22000.556 ThinkPad t440p and after thicking "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off" I'm getting unwanted virtual displays I cannot access 3, 4, 5, 6 - https://i.imgur.com/hcb14DJ.png.I disabled them to stop moving...
  6. Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays: Hello,I'm trying run WSL2 on my Win 11 22000.556 ThinkPad t440p and after thicking "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off" I'm getting unwanted virtual displays I cannot access 3, 4, 5, 6 - https://i.imgur.com/hcb14DJ.png.I disabled them to stop moving...
  7. Windows Virtual Machine Platform Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Virtual Machine Platform Not Working: I know the titles vague buy in my BIOS everything is enabled, and up until the last update I had no issues. Now both Ububtu for windows and Docker crash on start with an error about enabling virtualization in BIOS, which is done. Im not sure what readout would be helpful,...
  8. BSOD when enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop with a Ryzen 7 4700u and I've been trying to install WSL2 but with no success so far. Following the guide from the Microsoft Docs, I get a BSOD with the following error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after enabling the Virtual...
  9. Windows Hypervisor Platform and Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hypervisor Platform and Virtual Machine Platform: I have "ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT” with “AMD Ryzen 5 3550H” with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2100 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 running on “Windows 10 Home 2004” I wanted to run AVD in Android Studio for that: I enabled “SVM” in BIOS BIOS...
  10. [Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform: In what case would I need to install the Virtual Machine Platform (found in - Turn Windows features on or off)? What is it good for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-features-virtual-machine-platform/9a31aa63-36bc-4e6c-a054-e8dc47af3c0e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual machine platform windows 10 platform

2. windows 10 2004 virtual machine platform

3. what is windows 10 virtual machine platform