Windows 10: Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS

Discus and support Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I will be upgrading my 32-bit HP Pavilion 515n from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro soon. I checked my Phoenix BIOS 6.0, but it does not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelHinton, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS

I will be upgrading my 32-bit HP Pavilion 515n from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro soon.

I checked my Phoenix BIOS 6.0, but it does not have Virtualization shown.

Most all VM information I research does not allow 32-bit hardware, and requires 64-bit hardware with Virtualization BIOS.

I use this old machine to backup my Palm IIIe once per month, but I want to use it for simple Visual Studio 6.0 programs in the future.

I invested in the Microsoft Reference Libraries for Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0, and I would like to stay with this system.

I have a HP ENVY 700-210xt 64-bit SSD, but I do not want to mess it up with the Runtime jump-ups that sometimes happen.

Does anyone know of a way I can get a VM that will allow XP SP3 with VS6 inside a Windows 10 Pro host?

:)

MichaelHinton, Aug 12, 2019
  2. JIBCT Win User

DOS commands in a virtual 32-bit machine under Win 10

On my current Windows 7 Pro machine, I often run a virtual 32-bit Win XP application in Command Prompt, the old DOSKEY command among others.

Will I be able to run any of my 32-bit DOS commands in Windows 10?

JIBCT, Aug 12, 2019
  3. virtual machine

looking for a virtual machine for windows 10. I tried oracle 5.1 , But it would not load a XP 32 bit disk.

message was no bootable medium found , System halted. any help would be welcomed.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

jamesravida1, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS

CPU Virtualization in Windows 7 32-Bit OS

I have two questions. My windows is 'Windows 7 32-Bit Operating System'. My questions are:-

(i)How to enter BIOS settings in Windows 7 32-Bit OS?

(ii)How to enable CPU virtualization in Windows 7 32-Bit OS?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BRIEFLY.

Romit Raj Sahu, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS

1. Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS - Similar Threads - Virtual Machine bit

2. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine: Me want to go to Free Virtual windows thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/09a68db0-55fb-46e4-8ea2-2238cdaabe20
  3. virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virtual machine?: On windows turn features on or off, I pressed on for a feature called "virtual machine platform", what exactly does that do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/77c20bcd-b08c-4c7d-bb34-edc7de49b00b
  4. Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system: I need to have a virtual 32-bit operating system Windows inside my 64-bit Windows10. How to proceed? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-and-virtual-32-bit-virtual-operating/6e123c8c-eb5d-4649-9ded-aa8433b639a9
  5. Virtual Machine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Machine: Hello Microsoft this is Philip and i hope you have a wonderful day.I have just purchased a app called VirtualMachine from National Software and i don know how to set it up if youd know please help me thank you.Philip...
  6. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  7. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  8. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  9. I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...

I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...: I have a family tree program but the company that made it no longer exists. The program worked on an early version of windows, probably a 32 bit version. It does not work on Windows 10. Is there some way to access or download a simulation environment (virtual machine)...
  10. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit