Windows 10: Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram

Discus and support Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I m using acer aspire 5 8 gb varient what is the best paging file size for pubg emulator..... Plz help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abhishekrajput1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram

I m using acer aspire 5 8 gb varient what is the best paging file size for pubg emulator.....

Plz help me.

:)

abhishekrajput1, Apr 18, 2020

2. Fix for the available Virtual Memory(Windows 10)

Ok thanks for that, i was wondering if the virtual memory is same as the ram . Now i understand about this, no confusions

Thanks.

PrathiSahrudh, Apr 18, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Fix for the available Virtual Memory(Windows 10)

Hi Prathi

When you say VRAM are you referring to Virtual Memory or Video RAM?

If that is virtual memory, form your screenshot, your system looks to be set up correctly . . .

You have 8GB of RAM which is plenty for most Windows 10 systems and virtual memory is just hard drive space that would be used if you ran out of RAM on your system, these days, virtual memory is less important compared to when PC's had very little RAM due to
    the price . . .

Are you experiencing difficulties with the performance of your system, if so, please provide a bit more detail on that . .

DaveM121, Apr 18, 2020
  4. prashii Win User

Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram

1. Virtual memory fix for 8gb ram - Similar Threads - Virtual memory fix

2. Upgraded 8GB of Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded 8GB of Ram: Below is my Lap Top Specs. I just upgraded my Ram I added 8 GB of RAM. I am still having the same problem that my computer locks up. I have to hit ctrl + alt and delete to get back to normal. I have made my virtual memory larger but still the problem still exists. Any help...
  3. Upgraded 8GB of Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded 8GB of Ram: Below is my Lap Top Specs. I just upgraded my Ram I added 8 GB of RAM. I am still having the same problem that my computer locks up. I have to hit ctrl + alt and delete to get back to normal. I have made my virtual memory larger but still the problem still exists. Any help...
  4. my ram is 8gb and my ram usable is 3.48gb how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ram is 8gb and my ram usable is 3.48gb how to fix it?: when i play game in my computer its feel 60% more more lag than before.my usable ram before is 7.48gb and now going down to 3.48 anyone know how to fix it?...
  5. my ram is 8gb and my ram usable is 3.48gb how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my ram is 8gb and my ram usable is 3.48gb how to fix it?: when i play game in my computer its feel 60% more more lag than before.my usable ram before is 7.48gb and now going down to 3.48 anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic - Can scan full 8GB RAM?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Diagnostic - Can scan full 8GB RAM?: Hi all,I am using the Nitro 5 AN515-53 with 8GB of RAM.I have run Windows Memory Diagnostic in the past to make sure that my RAM isn't faulty, and did not receive errors. I'd run memtest86 but I don't have any working USBs that will successfully write no matter what I...
  7. Out of Memory - Programs using Virtual Memory but not that much on RAM...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of Memory - Programs using Virtual Memory but not that much on RAM...: Recently (less than two weeks ago - suspiciously after the update to Windows 2004), my 16gb Windows 10 machine is throwing "Out of Memory" errors, specially in games - even if they are something like a 2D platformer: after a while I get the events 2004 and 26 (both regarding...
  8. Memory leak takes over 8GB of Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory leak takes over 8GB of Ram: My memory leak just keeps getting worse. It looks like a paged pool leak. I have tried many things like reinstalling all of my drivers, doing anything I could find on youtube and changing my Ram sticks. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Krinsim SPECS: Intel core...
  9. Add virtual ram to memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add virtual ram to memory: Hi, On my desktop I have a 16 Gb pagefile and 16Gb of ram which gives 32 Gb of memory. On my laptop I have tried to change the pagefile size to 18 Gb to get 24 Gb of memory with my 6 Gb ram. My pagefile is 18 Gb as showned in explorer C directory but my ram is still only 6...
  10. 8gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8gb RAM?: Iam thinking of going to 8gb or RAM. Problem is I have 4 RAM slots on my motherboard and if I did buy the ram I'd get 2x4gb sticks. Would this make any difference? Would it work? 40075