Windows 10: Virtual Memory of pc

Discus and support Virtual Memory of pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to reset my virtual memory of pc to default memory. So how to reset it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amarvasave, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Virtual Memory of pc

I want to reset my virtual memory of pc to default memory. So how to reset it?

:)

amarvasave, Jun 25, 2020

2. how to disable virtual memory

Hi,

The virtual memory pagefile can be disable using the command prompt, you must be signed in as an administrator. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type CMD to open the command prompt.
    • Copy and paste this command: fsutil behavior set encryptpagingfile 0.
    • Once done, restart your PC to apply the changes made.
    We're keeping an eye to your reply regarding this issue.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 25, 2020
  3. increasing virtual memory/Windows not activated

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

For Windows activation issues,

Refer: Get Help Activating Microsoft Windows

To increase the virtual memory in Windows 10 please follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens File explorer.
    • Left side Navigation Pane right click on
      This PC.
    • Select Properties, select Advance system settings.
    • Select Settings next to performance.
    • Under Advance Tab select change in
      Virtual memory.
    • Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
    • Select the Range of virtual memory that you want to change.
    Restart and check if the issue is resolved.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Virtual Memory of pc

increasing virtual memory/Windows not activated

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you getting that your Windows is not activated and is your Windows activated?
    • Are you not able to get into Settings in Windows?
    • Are you trying to increase the virtual memory?
    • Are you getting any error message or code regarding the memory issues?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Virtual Memory of pc

1. Virtual Memory of pc - Similar Threads - Virtual Memory

2. audiodg.exe used 41 Gibibytes of virtual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audiodg.exe used 41 Gibibytes of virtual memory: I don't know what the hell happened but it started abusing virtual memory and triggered chain reaction of apps crashing. should I reinstall Windows or do something else what is your guys opinion on this.P.S. : Brave was using this much because I was watching a movie on HBO...
  3. audiodg.exe used 41 Gibibytes of virtual memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audiodg.exe used 41 Gibibytes of virtual memory: I don't know what the hell happened but it started abusing virtual memory and triggered chain reaction of apps crashing. should I reinstall Windows or do something else what is your guys opinion on this.P.S. : Brave was using this much because I was watching a movie on HBO...
  4. audiodg.exe used 41 Gibibytes of virtual memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. VmmemWSA proccess using high memory without virtual machine installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VmmemWSA proccess using high memory without virtual machine installed: Hello for the past week or so I keep seeing VmmemWsa And Vmmem in task manager taking up oneof the 5 top spots for memory usage> Loooking around it seem like it is used for virtual machines and with a program like docker but I do not have or ever did have a virtual machine...
  6. VmmemWSA proccess using high memory without virtual machine installed

VmmemWSA proccess using high memory without virtual machine installed: Hello for the past week or so I keep seeing VmmemWsa And Vmmem in task manager taking up oneof the 5 top spots for memory usage> Loooking around it seem like it is used for virtual machines and with a program like docker but I do not have or ever did have a virtual machine...
  7. How to setting up virtual memory in D drive instead of C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setting up virtual memory in D drive instead of C drive?: I have two drives in my computer, C drive and D drive. I would like to set up virtual memory in my D drive because the free storage is larger than my C drive. However, my system still uses my C drive. Are there any method to free up my C drive and use my D drive for virtual...
  8. How to setting up virtual memory in D drive instead of C drive?

How to setting up virtual memory in D drive instead of C drive?: I have two drives in my computer, C drive and D drive. I would like to set up virtual memory in my D drive because the free storage is larger than my C drive. However, my system still uses my C drive. Are there any method to free up my C drive and use my D drive for virtual...
  9. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...
  10. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...