Windows 10: Virtual pc azure

Discus and support Virtual pc azure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hello I downloaded this game program https://www.hakkarim.net/34oyunu.zip to the server but I can not run it. I get the error in the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Baran65, May 10, 2020.

1. Baran65 Win User

Virtual pc azure

Virtual pc azure 1fce49c8-e2cf-486d-bcff-873705ff2848?upload=true.jpg

hello I downloaded this game program https://www.hakkarim.net/34oyunu.zip to the server but I can not run it. I get the error in the picture I convey. The support team of the program told me that I need to take action on this link and restart the server. I perform operations and restart the server, but the changes I made from regedit are deleted. video link: https: //streamable.com/resay4 please help me with this problem. I researched the subject a bit, I saw an article like this, this firm was able to fix the problem. https://www.cliaweb.com/knowledgebase/177/bu-program-sanal-pc-de-calismaz-hatasi-cozumu.html

How can I run this game program on my virtual server?

Thanks.

:)

Baran65, May 10, 2020

2. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to reset the PC which on Azure Virtual Machine.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure virtual machine to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 10, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2020
  4. SarahKong Win User

Virtual pc azure

Azure Virtual machine creating error

Not seeing the error you posted just the create virtual machine option in azure blade.

I teach azure for a living so let me know where you are stuck at and I can definitely help.

But the easiest and fastest way to create a VM is click create a resource in the top left and then click compute. From there select the o/s you want to create.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-...

SarahKong, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Virtual pc azure

1. Virtual pc azure - Similar Threads - Virtual azure

2. Global Protect VPN, PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Global Protect VPN, PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing: HI, after upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903 ‎20.‎5.‎2020, I have experienced problem with GlobalProtect VPN. GP stack on connect button and do nothing. I have noticed that PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing in device driver list. I have done several uninstall an...
  3. Ctrl Key stuck after virtual desktop switch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl Key stuck after virtual desktop switch: The Ctrl Key would stuck around 50% of the time after virtual desktop switch using Ctrl+Win+Arrow keys. The virtual keyboard does not show Ctrl key as stuck. The fix is to press the Ctrl key for a few seconds and it would become normal again. But this is very annoying. I use...
  4. When using multiple monitors, can I switch virtual desktops per monitor? (like MacOS)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When using multiple monitors, can I switch virtual desktops per monitor? (like MacOS): Recently moved to Windows from MacOS. Experimenting to see if WSL can unshackle me from the fruit basket. When I am using multiple monitors, is there a way I can get Windows 10 to switch the monitor the mouse is currently on using ctrl+win+(left|right)? (Like MacOS)...
  5. VirtualBox Crashes Windows 10 After Virtual OS Shuts Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VirtualBox Crashes Windows 10 After Virtual OS Shuts Down: This happened to me today and I want to help others prevent this from happening to them. I was finishing up what I was doing on Kali Linux using VirtualBox, when I shut down Kali from inside the OS. It froze for a second, thenblue screened. I got a Kernel Security Failure....
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop as Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Remote Desktop as Virtual Desktop: Is there way I can set up my Remote Desktop connection as anotherVirtual Desktop in host computer so I can easily navigate through my host andRemote Desktops with Task View?...
  7. I need Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter: In my Device Manger, there is no Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter under Network Adapters. Please tell me, how can I get it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter/eba4e2a6-7c90-43d4-8817-60459eeda88e
  8. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine: Hello Everyone, I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows Autopilot. But I couldn't reset it. It said "there was a problem with resetting your PC and no changes were made." I tried of...
  9. VS2017 message: publishing to the selected azure virtual machine has not been enabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VS2017 message: publishing to the selected azure virtual machine has not been enabled: I am looking for help on how to resolve the following informational message when creating a publish profile in visual studio 2017: "publishing to the selected azure virtual machine has not been enabled". I'm trying to set up a new publish profile for my production server. I...
  10. Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012: I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info: Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue. Best regards, arcin...