Windows 10: Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

Discus and support Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am trying to play an game and it keeps saying there is no room in virtual storage, how can I fix this? Along with me noticing my memory is always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnubisRa, Oct 8, 2020.

1. AnubisRa Win User

Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

So I am trying to play an game and it keeps saying there is no room in virtual storage, how can I fix this? Along with me noticing my memory is always almost maxed out is their an way I can fix this?

:)

AnubisRa, Oct 8, 2020
  2. BFZ
    BFZ Win User

Storage Memory

How to delete files using File Explorer from storage memory?

How to locate storage memory from File Explorer?

3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

Storage options

Hi,

To help you change your storage preferences, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I to go to Settings.
    • Click System and select Storage.
    • Under Save locations, you can change where the files, apps and others will go.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

1. Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory - Similar Threads - Virtual Storage Storage

2. how to make less virtual memory storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make less virtual memory storage: hello today i want to install a game but i dont have enough space to download and i found virtual memory in sytem and it have 11.3 GB so can someone can help me to make it less ? and sorry im bad at english...
  3. how to make less virtual memory storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make less virtual memory storage: hello today i want to install a game but i dont have enough space to download and i found virtual memory in sytem and it have 11.3 GB so can someone can help me to make it less ? and sorry im bad at english...
  4. how to make less virtual memory storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System storage: Hello i have a 120 gb ssd so I don’t have much space and system is using 33gb of it why? Windows shouldn’t take that much space what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-storage/70f3e46a-93d4-4e3b-8e86-045148d9f805
  6. System storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System storage: Hello i have a 120 gb ssd so I don’t have much space and system is using 33gb of it why? Windows shouldn’t take that much space what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-storage/70f3e46a-93d4-4e3b-8e86-045148d9f805
  7. System Storage

System Storage: The only two games I have on my pc are Apex and Fortnite, I have spent the last 30 minutes deleting everything I don't need to download Rainbow Six Siege. I have had this game before. My pc says I'm using 178GB out of 222 despite this. Why is my computer using SO MUCH...
  8. System Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Storage: The only two games I have on my pc are Apex and Fortnite, I have spent the last 30 minutes deleting everything I don't need to download Rainbow Six Siege. I have had this game before. My pc says I'm using 178GB out of 222 despite this. Why is my computer using SO MUCH...
  9. Memory card storage

Memory card storage: The memory card storage on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 isn't being seen any more; how can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-card-storage/0ce2a455-036e-4796-a3cb-e6a832a68cda"
  10. system storage

system storage: hello, so my PC had been crashing recently, a lot. after fixing this i realised whilst looking through files i had found hundreds of files in folders called: found.000 found.001 found.002 found.003 found.004 found.005 found.006 found.007 these folders are full of...