Windows 10: Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

Discus and support Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to add Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RustyAytes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

How to add Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

:)

RustyAytes, Jul 2, 2020

2. Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

How to add Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

RustyAytes, Aug 5, 2020
  3. No USB Virtual Printer Ports

When manually installing a printer, I cannot select a USB port because none exist. How do I get the virtual printer ports for USB001, USB002, USB003, etc. to appear in the list?

I have read through many replies and I do NOT need to know how to manually add a printer. Creating a new port does nothing but give a name to something that doesn't exist.

Also, I do NOT need information on updating my driver because I am using the generic/text only driver within Windows.

If the ports don't appear the the port list, what do I have to do so that they will?

Thanks

avanhanken, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

virtual printer port issues

Hi Asuka,

Assuming that you are using a USB Printer, you may follow the steps on this
    thread
    posted by
    Afzal Taher to setup a Printer using USB Virtual Printer Port.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ?

1. Virtual USB printer port in Windows 10-S ? - Similar Threads - Virtual USB printer

2. Windows 11 Virtual USB Printer Port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Virtual USB Printer Port: Upgraded to windows 11. I need to reinstall a virtual usb printer port but it does not seem to be available. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-virtual-usb-printer-port/113829ec-9002-4b10-801b-85278fa58b00
  3. Windows 11 Virtual USB Printer Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virtual USB Printer Port: Upgraded to windows 11. I need to reinstall a virtual usb printer port but it does not seem to be available. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-virtual-usb-printer-port/113829ec-9002-4b10-801b-85278fa58b00
  4. Windows 10 USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 USB port: For some reason Windows 10 now wants my USB port to be formated when I plug in golf watch in. It used to work! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-port/e559236d-5232-4580-8760-af1338856b93
  5. missing usb printer ports on windows 10

missing usb printer ports on windows 10: how to fix missing usb printer ports when printer wont work, happened after downloading windows 10. where to look https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-usb-printer-ports-on-windows-10/edaaac84-7de6-42ef-9aa5-be557947e9d4
  6. USB printer port missing after disconnecting printer while Windows 10 is shutdown

in Windows 10 News
    USB printer port missing after disconnecting printer while Windows 10 is shutdown: [ATTACH]Every Windows version has its own set of issues, and there are some which take a long time to resolve. One such error is where […] This article USB printer port missing after disconnecting printer while Windows 10 is shutdown first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. printer not working on usb port

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working on usb port: HP MFC6890-CDW printer not working on usb port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-working-on-usb-port/a4d16fb8-88c3-47c8-bf21-e03e51c058d2
  8. No USB Virtual Printer Ports

No USB Virtual Printer Ports: When manually installing a printer, I cannot select a USB port because none exist. How do I get the virtual printer ports for USB001, USB002, USB003, etc. to appear in the list? I have read through many replies and I do NOT need to know how to manually add a printer....
  9. USB printer port not accessible

USB printer port not accessible: I recently bought a Canon Pixma MG2580S inkjet printer for home use with my Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB running Windows 10 Home 1809. I plugged the printer in and windows detected it as MG2500 Series, and also as MG2500 Series WS. Neither of these options was functional for...
  10. USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED: I tried the usual "fixes", such as uninstalling/reinstalling the USB controllers/device drivers. In desperation, I tried a repair install of W10 Pro. The printer in question is a brand new Ricoh SP-C250DN, which operated perfectly when I first plugged it in and selected...