Windows 10: virtual windows 10

Discus and support virtual windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to download a virtual windows 10 machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffreyBurkeWG, Nov 20, 2018.

1. virtual windows 10

I need to download a virtual windows 10 machine

:)

JeffreyBurkeWG, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

virtual windows 10

Delta6326, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

virtual windows 10

1. virtual windows 10 - Similar Threads - virtual

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.: Hi:I had this alt virtual computer machine: Windows 11 is my host but the topic is my virtual pc in VMware,I set it for a boot option for my virtual pc so i can fix my main pc if hacked: or i used it to test some stuff,Now this virtual alternitive pc is month and 2 days old,...
  6. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.: Hi:I had this alt virtual computer machine: Windows 11 is my host but the topic is my virtual pc in VMware,I set it for a boot option for my virtual pc so i can fix my main pc if hacked: or i used it to test some stuff,Now this virtual alternitive pc is month and 2 days old,...
  7. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless: I can't even access my settings at all after the Windows 11 update. Nothing opens except a few apps and I really need to access my settings.How does one restore Windows 10 when they can't access their settings at all.* Moved from Community Center...
  9. Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless

Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless: I can't even access my settings at all after the Windows 11 update. Nothing opens except a few apps and I really need to access my settings.How does one restore Windows 10 when they can't access their settings at all.* Moved from Community Center...
  10. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...