Windows 10: virtual windows 7 machine inside windows 10 maximize screen

Discus and support virtual windows 7 machine inside windows 10 maximize screen in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and using hyper-v have created a virtualized windows 7 Pro 32bit machine. I need 32 bit for some older software that we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by dbarkley, Feb 2, 2016.

1. dbarkley Win User

virtual windows 7 machine inside windows 10 maximize screen

I am running windows 10 and using hyper-v have created a virtualized windows 7 Pro 32bit machine. I need 32 bit for some older software that we are running.
    When I connect up to the virtual machine using the hyper-v manager, everything runs fine but I can not maximize the screen. I am now testing some surface pro tablets and the screen is even smaller.

the enhanced session option is greyed out and cannot be used. I thought about trying to do a remote desktop connection but it will not let me connect to that either. In the virtualized windows 7 machine I have enabled remote desktop connections.

Now these computers are part of a work domain so not sure if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions on how to get the virtualized machines to go full screen?

thanks,

:)

dbarkley, Feb 2, 2016

2. Small Connect window in Hyper-v on Surface Pro

The connect window in the Hyper-v version on the windows 10 on Surface Pro does not maximize the virtual machine display even in full screen mode. I have tried Ubuntu as well as android OS, but was not able to work on the surface pro as the display is
    too small to work in.

Synckronize, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

virtual windows 7 machine inside windows 10 maximize screen

1. virtual windows 7 machine inside windows 10 maximize screen - Similar Threads - virtual machine inside

2. Windows 10 and Windows 7 virtual machine licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 and Windows 7 virtual machine licensing: Hello,I'm looking for the best way to go about getting licenses for around 4 - 5 users using VM with Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC.We have MS365 and didn't know if I should license that way if possible or through another process.Thank you,R. Wilson...
  3. Windows 10 and Windows 7 virtual machine licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Windows 7 virtual machine licensing: Hello,I'm looking for the best way to go about getting licenses for around 4 - 5 users using VM with Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC.We have MS365 and didn't know if I should license that way if possible or through another process.Thank you,R. Wilson...
  4. Windows 10 and Windows 7 virtual machine licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virtual Machine Running windows 7

Virtual Machine Running windows 7: I want to run windows 7 in my computer but im having problems finding the iso pls help.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/products/windows-7 i tried this one that i saw in other thread but it got taken down.if anyone could also make an easy guy of how to create the...
  6. Virtual Machine Running windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Machine Running windows 7: I want to run windows 7 in my computer but im having problems finding the iso pls help.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/products/windows-7 i tried this one that i saw in other thread but it got taken down.if anyone could also make an easy guy of how to create the...
  7. Windows 7 not booting in virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not booting in virtual machine: I recently moved my windows 7 Ultimate 64Bits virtual machine Vmware workstation 16 player from my memory card to my laptop to use it. It worked fine 2 times since I moved it but this time it has bluescreened on startup. I have tried safe mode with networking and start...
  8. Windows 7 not booting in virtual machine

Windows 7 not booting in virtual machine: I recently moved my windows 7 Ultimate 64Bits virtual machine Vmware workstation 16 player from my memory card to my laptop to use it. It worked fine 2 times since I moved it but this time it has bluescreened on startup. I have tried safe mode with networking and start...
  9. Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine: Hi and question: If I run a virtual machine inside my windows 10 machine, does all the telemetry, keystroke logging, etc. still happen while inside the VM? Example: If I run Linux Mint in a VM with Windows 10 as the host computer, does Windows (Microsoft) get all the...
  10. Windows 10 inside a local virtual machine license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 inside a local virtual machine license: I want to install windows 10 in a virtual box virtual machine on my laptop, that runs Windows 10 pro. I need another Windows installation because I need a closed environment for a project at work. Can I do this, and what kind of license do I need for this Windows 10 pro that...