Windows 10: VirtualBox 6.1?

Discus and support VirtualBox 6.1? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hallo. Ich bin ein Neuling was die Virtualisierung angeht. Ich nutze Windows 10, gelegentlich aber auch Ubuntu. Beide Betriebssysteme sind auf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by donkey1, Aug 17, 2021.

1. donkey1 Win User

VirtualBox 6.1?

Hallo. Ich bin ein Neuling was die Virtualisierung angeht. Ich nutze Windows 10, gelegentlich aber auch Ubuntu. Beide Betriebssysteme sind auf separaten SSDs installiert. Ich brauche beim Rechnerstart lediglich die F12 Taste zu drcken und kann von der gewnschten SSD starten. Ist es mglich auf Windows 10 mit VirtualBox 6.1 im Fenster das Ubuntu Betriebssystem zu starten? Ist das die richtige Software fr mich? Ich mchte keine virtuellen Festplatten, sondern die echte SSD nutzen. Wie richte ich so etwas ein? Gru. Translator: Hello. I'm a newbie when it comes to virtualization. I use Windows 10, but occasionally Ubuntu as well. Both operating systems are installed on separate SSDs. I only need to press the F12 key when starting the computer and can start from the desired SSD. Is it possible to start the Ubuntu operating system on Windows 10 with VirtualBox 6.1 in the window? Is this the right software for me? I don't want to use virtual hard drives, but the real SSD. How do I set something like this up? Greeting.

:)

donkey1, Aug 17, 2021
  2. PuB_Evo Win User

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

VirtualBox 6.1? [​IMG]

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Aug 17, 2021
  3. VirtualBox problems anyone?

Anyone else having issues getting VirtualBox to run on this release? (regardless of whether VM/Hypervisor parts are installed or not)
    Pre-this release it was running perfectly fine. After the update, it wouldn't run (same VirtualBox version as before). I've removed it, re-installed it, and did so with a myriad of different settings in Hyper-V and VM as well as BIOS settings for hardware VM support. I even wiped and did a full clean install of this release. Seems it won't run without secure boot / UEFI enabled - that's the only difference between releases. My next step is to wipe and re-enable UEFI/Secure boot. Anyone have any possible suggestions or input before I start the wonderful and magical and oh-so-much-fun re-install process? *twitch* Please? *twitchtwitch*

Master0fPuppets, Aug 17, 2021
  4. VirtualBox 6.1?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

VirtualBox 6.1?

1. VirtualBox 6.1? - Similar Threads - VirtualBox

2. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  3. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  4. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  5. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  6. How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox: [IMG]Are you interested in exploring the world of cybersecurity? Installing Kali Linux in VirtualBox is a fundamental step that offers a convenient and safe environment to do so. It is a specialized Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and...
  7. Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa: [IMG]When creating a virtual machine, you are asked to select a disk type, you can either go for Fixed Disk or Dynamic Disk. What if you went for a Fixed Disk and later on realized that you need a dynamic one, or vice-versa? Well! You can convert one into another. In this...
  8. How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Disk size in VirtualBox [Guide]: [IMG]How often have we encountered a situation where the predefined disk size lacks space to accommodate more data? If you require more space on your virtual machine’s hard disk at a later stage, you will have to expand the virtual hard disk and partition. In this post, we...
  9. Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox: [ATTACH]It may happen that you are unable to install Guest Additions to a virtual machine in Oracle VirtualBox. When we click on Devices > Install Guest Additions CD Image, it does nothing but throw an error as follows: VirtualBox – Error: Unable to insert the virtual optical...
  10. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...