Windows 10: VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie

Discus and support VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ran into a error with Virtualbox 6.1.22 when starting an Android emulator.If you can not see the page, the error code is : Failed to get device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 00KD00, May 7, 2021.

1. 00KD00 Win User

VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie

I ran into a error with Virtualbox 6.1.22 when starting an Android emulator.If you can not see the page, the error code is : Failed to get device handle and/or partition ID for 000000000134ddb0 hPartitionDevice=0000000000000d3d, Last=0xc0000002/1 VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED.Result Code: E_FAIL 0x80004005Component: ConsoleWrapInterface: IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}I did lots of research, I can not find hyper-v nor sandbox in my Features Tab but only the virtual machine and hypervisor. I turned off the HV Host service, which did not help either. The same thing happened wit

:)

00KD00, May 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 or Andriod?

For Both AmiDuOS, you need to disable Windows Hypervisor.

Here is how to do that:

1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator (make sure it is launched as Admin or it won't work)
      1. Open START
      2. Type CMD
      3. Right Click CMD
      4. Click Run As Administrator
      5. Click YES when asked "Do you want to allow this application to make changes to your computer"
    2. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
    3. Hit Enter
    4. Reboot computer

See attached screenshot for more detailed steps:

VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie [​IMG]

Now try AmiDuOS, it should work without crashing.

slicendice, May 7, 2021
  3. Seannhs Win User
    Microsoft display adapter can't pair with Note 9 on Android Pie

Hi there,

I've recently purchased a MS display adapter and it can't pair with my Samsung Note 9 which is running on the newest firmware Pie. I've updated the firmware on the display adapter as well and its still not pairing. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Seannhs, May 7, 2021
  4. PuB_Evo Win User

Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie DirectX.png

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. VirtualBox Failure when launching Andriod 9.0 Pie - Similar Threads - VirtualBox Failure launching

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION when launching VirtualBox on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION when launching VirtualBox on Windows 11: Hello, whenever I launch a virtual machine on VirtualBox my Windows 11 pc crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driververifierdetectedviolation-when-launching/bbc21033-3609-4046-b7a9-d3290668c735
  3. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION when launching VirtualBox on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION when launching VirtualBox on Windows 11: Hello, whenever I launch a virtual machine on VirtualBox my Windows 11 pc crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driververifierdetectedviolation-when-launching/bbc21033-3609-4046-b7a9-d3290668c735
  4. Asphalt 9 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 wont launch: I just downloaded asphalt 9 from the microsoft store and it wont launch. Here is what happened, after I downloaded the game I hit launch to launch it and It showed the Gameloft logo, after that the cursor changeas usual and the screen turned black and I heard music so I...
  5. Pie Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pie Menu: I am looking for a way to make my desktop have a pie menu to launch apps. I want this pie menu to be hidden by default, but when I hit the windows key, I want it to travel to my cursor then unhide. I also want to have submenus. Basically, I want to recreate Gnome Pie in...
  6. Launching failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Launching failure: Recently, when i turn my computer on.... A bleu screen with text below apear : you need to sign as an administrator to continue but therr aren't any administrator accounts on this pc And i find only the restart icon....so i can't even turn it on Help plz?? [IMG][IMG]...
  7. Gta5 pie chart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta5 pie chart?: Does anyone know what this pie chart is and how I can turn it off? It pops up every time I play Gta5. Not in any other game. My laptop: MSI GF75 10SDR-234 Thin Notebook (43.9 cm/17.3 inch, Intel Core i7, GTX 1660 Ti, 1000 GB HDD, 256 GB SSD) [ATTACH] Gta5...
  8. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  9. Microsoft display adapter can't pair with Note 9 on Android Pie

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter can't pair with Note 9 on Android Pie: Hi there, I've recently purchased a MS display adapter and it can't pair with my Samsung Note 9 which is running on the newest firmware Pie. I've updated the firmware on the display adapter as well and its still not pairing. Is there any way to solve this problem?...
  10. Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle Virtualbox install fails to launch: I run the installer and it appears to work but then I have two issues; 1. I get the following error when I try and launch virtualbox; Failed to acquire the virtual box COM object Completely failed to instantiate CLSID_VirtualBox: ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002. Result...