Windows 10: VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

Discus and support VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreenAlien10 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GreenAlien10, Feb 18, 2021.

1. VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

/u/GreenAlien10, Feb 18, 2021

2. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Feb 18, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 18, 2021
  4. VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

1. VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security... - Similar Threads - VirtualBox installed Update

2. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...: I have checked everywhere in my laptop and so such app is to be found I want ot know what is the problem with the install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-the-update-error-is-showing-to/16fc2984-cdb1-46ed-9b04-7356caec5020
  3. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...: I have checked everywhere in my laptop and so such app is to be found I want ot know what is the problem with the install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-installing-the-update-error-is-showing-to/16fc2984-cdb1-46ed-9b04-7356caec5020
  4. While installing the update error is showing to uninstall VirtualBox but there is not such...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox

Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox: Hi, I'm trying to update to the latest windows 10 update 20H2 or whatever it's called but when I try to it says something like this "This program is outdated, please uninstall". I don't have virtualbox installed at the moment and I've tried AppRPS but it doesn't give a DIR...
  6. Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox

Windows Update keeps asking me to uninstall VirtualBox: Hello, the app keeps asking me to uninstall VB when i don't have it installed anymore, i have already tried to check the registry but i can't seem to find it and also i've used the AppRPS but it shows 12 empty instances of this:...
  7. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox: Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing...
  8. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox: Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing...
  9. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  10. Is VirtualBox secure?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is VirtualBox secure?: Is VirtualBox safe so a virus from the Windows 10 virtual machine can break out to my Windows 10 host machine or attack or spy on other things like other devices on the network? Ist VirtualBox sicher?